You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

I was answering a question, not shit-stirring. Tagged you as to not be sly i.e. to give you the opportunity to confirm/deny.

I've made it quite clear to you where i stood over milkshaking and corbyn punching. You know that. I've never been but i'm sure Sicily is beautiful, now go and have a little swim or perhaps a drink or maybe even a stroll. 

If it's a decent milkshake I don't get why you'd waste it on a politician. I know McDonalds is a trash heap corporation for instance but if someone gave me a strawberry milkshake from there to throw over Farage I'd rather just drink the fucking thing, always thought they tasted nice.

10 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If it's a decent milkshake I don't get why you'd waste it on a politician. I know McDonalds is a trash heap corporation for instance but if someone gave me a strawberry milkshake from there to throw over Farage I'd rather just drink the fucking thing, always thought they tasted nice.

They're impossible to drink with the new straws, so the only choice left really is to wang it over a facist.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Mudface said:

If and when we don't leave on the 31st, the Tory party should be shot for those completely unnecessary Brexit ads on telly. 

22 hours ago, Mook said:

Sorted that for you.

Yes, very funny wanting all tory politicians shot. You would pull the trig..............................blah blah blah

Thats all the half arsed outrage I can muster i'm afraid. That do?

Guest Pistonbroke
19 minutes ago, Mook said:

If someone shot Boris Johnson dead today, I'd be in the pub getting a round in tonight.

If anyone is outraged by that they can go & take their face for a shite.

I wouldn't wish for someone to go out of their way to shoot him, but if they did I wouldn't give a fuck about it. I'd rather he was brought to account for his crimes and sent to prison without special segregation. 

1 hour ago, Mook said:

If someone shot Boris Johnson dead today, I'd be in the pub getting a round in tonight.

If anyone is outraged by that they can go & take their face for a shite.

I’d rather he took the bullet in the spine and was left as quadriplegic. I’d go even further than that and say I’d also like him to have a constant itchy nose. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

I wouldn't wish for someone to go out of their way to shoot him, but if they did I wouldn't give a fuck about it. I'd rather he was brought to account for his crimes and sent to prison without special segregation. 

There's a lot more chance of him being shot than him going to jail.

I'm with Mook. I too would go out to the pub. In fact, I'd get on the first train up to Scotland to celebrate with him. It'd even be worth having to connect at Wigan North Western. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm with Mook. I too would go out to the pub. In fact, I'd get on the first train up to Scotland to celebrate with him. It'd even be worth having to connect at Wigan North Western. 

Fair enough point, Mick. 

16 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

giphy.gif