You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

The biggest hypocrisy from these cunts always going on about the will of the people, they voted for this in 2016 etc (leave leaders, not leave voters by the way), is they always wanted No deal but never had the courage to campaign for this during the referendum.

They knew if they did they would lose the democratic vote but now play the democracy card. 

To repeat, cunts. 

• Upvote 2

People didn't know what the fuck they were voting for! The leave campaign was built on bullshit. The vote should be null and void. Thats fuck all to do with being un-democratic and everything to do with not being thick as pig-shit and allowing the tories the chance to line their pockets. 

Goodbye NHS, hello higher costs of living, hello pay-rise freezes for public sector workers apart from MP's and hello a return to the troubles in Ireland. Just because racist Jim from Barnsley believed the lies he was told, thinks Aswad across the street will have to shut his kebab shop and move back to Turkey and didn't read the small-print. Fucking racist, tanned arl wrinkly racist twats. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

People didn't know what the fuck they were voting for! The leave campaign was built on bullshit. The vote should be null and void. Thats fuck all to do with being un-democratic and everything to do with not being thick as pig-shit and allowing the tories the chance to line their pockets. 

Goodbye NHS, hello higher costs of living, hello pay-rise freezes for public sector workers apart from MP's and hello a return to the troubles in Ireland. Just because racist Jim from Barnsley believed the lies he was told, thinks Aswad across the street will have to shut his kebab shop and move back to Turkey and didn't read the small-print. Fucking racist, tanned arl wrinkly racist twats. 

The only joy in this ( if there can be any any ) is the thought of those little engerlanders drinking their euro pints in benidorm and walloping down a full English every morning whilst reading ver s*n ,and who would normally be voting against all things foreign will be also shitting their pants

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

The only joy in this ( if there can be any any ) is the thought of those little engerlanders drinking their euro pints in benidorm and walloping down a full English every morning whilst reading ver s*n ,and who would normally be voting against all things foreign will be also shitting their pants

Yep. Fuck them. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Boss -

Do you think people knew what they were voting for in 2016? 

I am sure you did but just to confirm, did you vote leave? 

Would you have voted for a No Deal Brexit? 

I think it's about time Remainers step aside and allow the result of that referendum to be exercised. 

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

I think it's about time Remainers step aside and allow the result of that referendum to be exercised. 

You are an extremist. Advocating a far right coup just so you can say your team has won. Absolutely embarrassing 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Can you not answer the questions? 

Yes, I think people voted knowing what they were doing. No deal is closest to what Brexit voters wanted - ie sovereignty, autonomy and stronger borders. I think it's pretty obvious how I voted in the referendum. There's only been two deals on the table. No deal is preferable to May's deal in my opinion because May's deal has the NI backstop and diverts the decision making to the EU.

Just now, Boss said:

Yes, I think people voted knowing what they were doing. No deal is closest to what Brexit voters wanted - ie sovereignty, autonomy and stronger borders. I think it's pretty obvious how I voted in the referendum. There's only been two deals on the table. No deal is preferable to May's deal in my opinion because May's deal has the NI backstop and diverts the decision making to the EU.

How many versions of those deals and no, none of them are really that close to what was originally put to voters. Remain would win a re-vote based on the inadequacies that have followed the ill-fated day 3 and a bit years ago. 

People didn't know what they were doing because what is on the table now wasn't at the time. 

7 minutes ago, Boss said:

What is your feeling on hard borders being reinstated for Ireland ?

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

How many versions of those deals and no, none of them are really that close to what was originally put to voters. Remain would win a re-vote based on the inadequacies that have followed the ill-fated day 3 and a bit years ago. 

People didn't know what they were doing because what is on the table now wasn't at the time. 

That's because the game has changed in the last 3 years. We've seen exactly what's on offer from the EU and it's a turd on a stick. So the only logical conclusion is to tell them to stick it up their arse and go our own way. 

10 minutes ago, Pidge said:

We are extremely efficient at rolling out high-tech solutions in the public sector.

All I will say is that if there are plans to introduce a technological solution, Tata Consultancy Services should be nowhere near it.

8 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I'm sure you know that every option has been investigated and none are anywhere near being ready to be helpful.

You could use facial recognition cameras and database the face of every person currently living in NI. That would pick up any non UK citizen passing through. That won't stop NI smugglers putting people in the back of lorries though. Personally I think a hard border is the only logical way of doing it, but the government - understandably with the sensitivity around the issue - will probably pursue other ways of going about it. What's for certain though, is the smugglers will be one step ahead at all times.