Quantcast
Should the UK remain a member of the EU - Page 1066 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anny Road

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

298 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

57 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Gnasher, matey, why are you always so upset about things?  Everything is going your way.  Very soon Mr Johnson will be in charge to guide us out of this European nightmare into a new dawn where everything will be great under a chlorinated chicken rainbow.  You won, get over it. 

He's a strange one, Gnash. You'd think that if someone's posts were consistently unhinged, stupid and deluded - and seasoned with occasional racism  - they'd at least be interesting.  But not Gnash.  He's a boring fucker.

Mr Tice tweeted: “Should be pro-Brexit businessperson who can accelerate free trade talks Darroch had been lamentable at.”

He later added: “Now it’s time for a pro-Brexit businessman to be appointed who can lead a quick US trade deal.”

*shakes head*

Imagine taking these fuckwits seriously.

20 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I had some sympathy with the no second referendum crowd until fairly recently, but two things- the fact the planet is hurtling into self-interested blocs, Russia, USA, China means we just can't stand alone - especially with Trump around, he'd nuke us if there was a tenner in it for him. 

The second is that there are now no longer any Brexit moderates, the only people arguing for it are the saddest examples of human detritus known to man, like Widdacombe and Farage.

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

How much does the eu pay you angry?

Just now, Gnasher said:

If you say so bit ihave never been a tory cunt like you.

Brexit isn't about party politics.  Not that I expect you to get your tiny mind around that.

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Brexit isn't about party politics.  Not that I expect you to get your tiny mind around that.

The question wasnt about brexit but a journalist exposing the thoughts of our man in the states on Donald Trump you stupid fucking moron.

Now do yourself a favour and fuck off replying to my posts there's a good las.

Good point, haven't seen you mention that yet.  That's what I like about you, Gnash; always bringing a fresh perspective to the party.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

The question wasnt about brexit but a journalist exposing the thoughts of our man in the states on Donald Trump you stupid fucking moron.

How much does Sir Nigel pay you?

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

It’s lad.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TK421 said:

Good point, haven't seen you mention that yet.  That's what I like about you, Gnash; always bringing a fresh perspective to the party.

I'd love to know what his thoughts are on Neil Kinnock and Baroness Warsi.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1