You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Guest Pistonbroke

BBC twisting their headlines on the news despite McDonnell putting them right, the BBC really are just a Tory arm these days. 

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

So the only left wing govt in europe has been voted down in Greece, and not a comment  of disaproval on here.

The good ol eu in all its gory glory Well done boys, slow handclap, well fucking done boys. 

Portugal? Denmark? Spain?

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

So the only left wing govt in europe has been voted down in Greece, and not a comment  of disaproval on here.

The good ol eu in all its gory glory Well done boys, slow handclap, well fucking done boys. 

Been checking it out earlier, sickening, even more sickening earlier in the week was some of the young Greek voters planning on voting for New Democracy as the country needed stability! Young people are stupid twats!

Not sure you can blame their stupidity on the EU though Gnash!

9 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Been checking it out earlier, sickening, even more sickening earlier in the week was some of the young Greek voters planning on voting for New Democracy as the country needed stability! Young people are stupid twats!

Not sure you can blame their stupidity on the EU though Gnash!

Gnash can.

A quick summary of the Greek election results.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Greek_legislative_election

Pro-EU Parties

New Democracy                    39.85%

Syriza                                   31.53%

Movement for Change              8.10%

MeRA25                                  3.44%

Union of Centrists                     1.24%

Pro-Grexit Parties

Communist Party*                     5.30%

Greek Solution                          3.70%

Golden Dawn                            2.93%

Course of Freedom                    1.46%

(There are also some other parties who got less than 1.0% of the vote.  I can't be arsed checking their positions.)

Unless Gnash is wrong, it looks like upwards of 85% of the population of Greece are suffering Stockholm Syndrome.

* I'm assuming the Communists support Grexit; I haven't checked.

Greek Solution sounds like a hangover cure.

Alas, poor Alexi. Now that you've sailed the ship through the worst and seemingly solved the emberessing issue of Macedonia's name, they vote the conservatives back in. Take note, Jeremy.

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

The DG of the WTO confirms GATT 24 won't apply if we No Deal. Obviously will be refuted by BoJo at his next hustings.

You know, occasionally I have these pangs of doubt where I suspect that some of these politicians who claim we can do such things might actually know fuck all. 

12 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

A quick summary of the Greek election results.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Greek_legislative_election

Pro-EU Parties

New Democracy                    39.85%

Syriza                                   31.53%

Movement for Change              8.10%

MeRA25                                  3.44%

Union of Centrists                     1.24%

Pro-Grexit Parties

Communist Party*                     5.30%

Greek Solution                          3.70%

Golden Dawn                            2.93%

Course of Freedom                    1.46%

(There are also some other parties who got less than 1.0% of the vote.  I can't be arsed checking their positions.)

Unless Gnash is wrong, it looks like upwards of 85% of the population of Greece are suffering Stockholm Syndrome.

* I'm assuming the Communists support Grexit; I haven't checked.

Syriza?  Are you taking the piss? They were bullied into toeing the eu line, as you well know.

29 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Syriza?  Are you taking the piss? They were bullied into toeing the eu line, as you well know.

They don't support leaving the EU.  Other parties do support that, but only a small minority voted for them. Why do you think that is?

(I can't answer that, but my guess is that the Greek people have a better idea of what is good for Greece than you do.)

33 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Cos you lied?

How did i lie?  Greece had a left wing government, now they do not. 

Your example of a left wing government was fucking Spain.  

Anyway youre an insuferable cunt so you can fuck off.

13 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

They don't support leaving the EU.  Other parties do support that, but only a small minority voted for them. Why do you think that is?

(I can't answer that, but my guess is that the Greek people have a better idea of what is good for Greece than you do.)

Yep good ol democracy eh? If we take your thought  proccess then  maybe the people of this country have a better understanding  of what is good for them than you than you do?

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

How did i lie?  Greece had a left wing government, now they do not. 

Your example of a left wing government was fucking Spain.  

Anyway youre an insuferable cunt so you can fuck off.

Please refrain from personal attacks. Let’s focus on your earlier statement of Greece being the only left wing government in Europe. The three countries I mentioned earlier are currently governed by social democratic parties. Facts, no?