You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Another great take is "I'm sick of hearing about it, we just need to get out".

Yes, let's rush an incredibly complex and far reaching legal process because you're bored of it making the news.

I get fucking furious at the idiocy of people who think that leaving the EU will somehow be the end of it - as if there will be no repercussions for decades afterwards. 

On 23/06/2019 at 17:34, Barry Wom said:

Our country is full of cunts and we're getting the politicians, politics and brexit we deserve unfortunately. 

Not full; half full. 

About half of us voted against this shitshow.  If the people most directly affected - EU citizens living and working in the UK - had been allowed to vote, this thread would have fizzled out three years ago. 

43 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Not full; half full. 

About half of us voted against this shitshow.  If the people most directly affected - EU citizens living and working in the UK - had been allowed to vote, this thread would have fizzled out three years ago. 

I am thinking of England more specifically. And it's full of cunts. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I get fucking furious at the idiocy of people who think that leaving the EU will somehow be the end of it - as if there will be no repercussions for decades afterwards. 

Haven’t heard from Gnash for a while, has he changed his mind now it looks like that bumbling twat is going to drive this country over the edge of a cliff?

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Haven’t heard from Gnash for a while, has he changed his mind now it looks like that bumbling twat is going to drive this country over the edge of a cliff?

He's probably working on a way to argue that the shift of power from the cunt standing up to the cunt sitting down is, in fact, a triumph for the proletarian revolution.

bullingdon.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke
15 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Far too many people who treat it like a cup final, them against us scenario and believe leaving the EU means they have won. The majority of them weren't interested in politics before Brexit. If you try to have a debate you just get fobbed off with the same old bullshit, usually via shit Meme's or opinions which they perceive as facts.  

PROJECT FEAR!!!!!!    

Just get on with it...

If the Tories don't implement Brexit they will be punished at the ballot box, this is the most important thing to Tories, fuck the economy, fuck the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, the Tories need to get reelected, nothing else matters.

The irony being when we crash out with no deal and it all goes to shit, the Tories will blame the EU.

5 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

PROJECT FEAR!!!!!!    

Just get on with it...

If the Tories don't implement Brexit they will be punished at the ballot box, this is the most important thing to Tories, fuck the economy, fuck the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, the Tories need to get reelected, nothing else matters.

The irony being when we crash out with no deal and it all goes to shit, the Tories will blame the EU.

They'll blame the EU or leaving want their idea, they were just doing what the nation wanted. 

22 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's probably working on a way to argue that the shift of power from the cunt standing up to the cunt sitting down is, in fact, a triumph for the proletarian revolution.

bullingdon.jpg

m proud of the 52% who got rid of Dave and George and left us with the choice in the tory party of dumb or dumber. 

Have faith my friends  the cards of capitalist greed are tumbelring . 

The tories are turning to Boris fucking Johnson ?  Dont make me fucking  laugh. Even the cunts own side are bricking it. 

Of course we could go back to the days of massive cuts and  austerity when Osborne and co had a 10 to 20  point lead in the polls.

I must have missed the eu saviour in that cunt of a decade.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

m proud of the 52% who got rid of Dave and George and left us with the choice in the tory party of dumb or dumber. 

Have faith my friends  the cards of capitalist greed are tumbelring . 

The tories are turning to Boris fucking Johnson ?  Dont make me fucking  laugh. Even the cunts own side are bricking it. 

Of course we could go back to the days of massive cuts and  austerity when Osborne and co had a 10 to 20  point lead in the polls.

I must have missed the eu saviour in that cunt of a decade.

Welcome back, Gnash. Not seen you for a while.  It's reassuring that you're still making the same nonsensical and long-discredited arguments. Your steadfast refusal to engage with reality is a rock of consistency in these tempestuous times.

42 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Welcome back, Gnash. Not seen you for a while.  It's reassuring that you're still making the same nonsensical and long-discredited arguments. Your steadfast refusal to engage with reality is a rock of consistency in these tempestuous times.

Thank you angry.

17 hours ago, Gnasher said:

"I'm not a racist or a xenophobe but I applaud all the xenophobes and racists that voted leave."

Meanwhile the EU yet again confirm no more negotiations of the WA. Under any circumstances. Full stop.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-brexit-deal-talks-boris-johnson-renegotiation-irish-back-stop-border-a8975666.html

Guest Pistonbroke
25 minutes ago, skend04 said:

"I'm not a racist or a xenophobe but I applaud all the xenophobes and racists that voted leave."

Meanwhile the EU yet again confirm no more negotiations of the WA. Under any circumstances. Full stop.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-brexit-deal-talks-boris-johnson-renegotiation-irish-back-stop-border-a8975666.html

BJ is just spouting shite to win votes. 

27 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Yes, but have you factored in Boris being able to "bring something different to the equation", or Jeremy Hunt's seldom mentioned talent for entrepreneurship? Both absolute game changers that can't be ignored.

9 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

BJ is just spouting shite to win votes. 

BJ and the Brexiteer's are positioning themselves using GATT 24 as an excuse to blame the EU. Boris will present them with a single page trade agreement stating maintenance of existing zero % tariff's and then blame the EU for refusing their so called reasonable offer. The dishonesty on show from Johnson, Baker and the rest is astonishing. They know full well GATT 24 isn't applicable here.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, clangers said:

BJ and the Brexiteer's are positioning themselves using GATT 24 as an excuse to blame the EU. Boris will present them with a single page trade agreement stating maintenance of existing zero tariff's and then blame the EU for refusing their so called reasonable offer. The dishonesty on show from Johnson, Baker and the rest is astonishing. They know full well GATT 24 isn't applicable here.

Yeah, like the EU are going to agree to something which isn't in their best interest. 

On 24/06/2019 at 23:27, AngryofTuebrook said:

bullingdon.jpg

He even manages to look the scruffiest cunt in that pic with his kecks at half mast 

I joined a WebEx session with Keir Starmer for labour part members tonight. Really disappointing. Just more of this wriggling and no position on brexit. The only thing he confirmed, which I think is not new, is labour will now only support any deal if it comes with a referendum. There's not even a position on if "no deal" should be on any referendum (starmer doesn't want it personally) or what the labour position would be on brexit and what they would campaign for and have in a manifesto should there be an election.

I don't see the point of him doing this session if it just continues to confirm labours position on the fence. I'm really disillusioned with how labour have handled brexit and the fear the party has of losing votes to farage is almost as bad as the Tories. Fuck farage and brexit and take direction from the party members. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I see the EU and Mercosur have agreed the latest deal between the two trading blocs after 20 years of discussions. A huge trade deal which dwarfs any other the EU have made. That's going to piss quite a few people off. Never mind, I'm sure Raab, BJ, Hunt, Farage et all will have a similar deal sorted after about 6 months of leaving the EU, they'll obviously use their honed debating skills to woo South America. 

47 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I see the EU and Mercosur have agreed the latest deal between the two trading blocs after 20 years of discussions. A huge trade deal which dwarfs any other the EU have made. That's going to piss quite a few people off. Never mind, I'm sure Raab, BJ, Hunt, Farage et all will have a similar deal sorted after about 6 months of leaving the EU, they'll obviously use their honed debating skills to woo South America. 

Going to come as quite the surprise to them that China bought South America several years ago.

Guest Pistonbroke
14 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Going to come as quite the surprise to them that China bought South America several years ago.

They are far too up their own arse to be surprised by anything.