You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and admire the craft, it’s beautiful. Just hammer the same, incorrect and incoherent, point over and over and over again, never step back, never stand down.

Gnipper, stand down, pour a large Dulux, and just enjoy the evening and a job terribly well done.

Chapeau.

And here comes Bentley boy with no idea of self awareness on a day when the discussion is on a guardian article showing poor fuvkers working for pittance in meat factory's throughout Europe.

Tell us about your time with Salt Bae in Dubai again Spanner, that'll  add to the discussion of some poor people not being able to afford cheap chicken, even though they work in the factory,  Oh  but I forgot I'm supposed to be on ignore, never mind maybe another time. 

"Why are millions of children in the UK not getting enough to eat? | Food | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/food/2020/feb/16/food-poverty-millions-children-uk-not-enough-to-eat

You know I’ve not read the above though I assume it was astonishingly short on insight, nous, or critical thought, but I’m in favour of you now, I think I’ve seen the light so to speak.

As long as I treat you as a piece of long form performance art it makes sense.

Keep fighting the good fight, Gnacker.

Labour right wingers out in force today I see,  someone must've posted a link showing injustices in the workplace against poor people. Can't have that can we?

Number of posters showing support for workers in guardian link on here thus far ...0

Number of posters attacking poster who provided guardian link on here.. 8.

For those simply browsing who believe this is a 'left wing" forum, then i suppose you'll have to make of that what you will.

50 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

OK, I think you're argument is around semetics, in which I suppose you are right although the responses ( or more importantly lack of them) to some posts today sort of proves my overall point that the EU is not an organisation to criticise, ie show me one post remotely critical today? This a day when we have troops on the Polish border and I've published a report on low paid meat factory workers being treated almost as bad as the animals slaughtered. You get my jist?

"Why are millions of children in the UK not getting enough to eat? | Food | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/food/2020/feb/16/food-poverty-millions-children-uk-not-enough-to-eat

Answer my question 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Don't go making statements that are blatant lies if you can't back them up. 

Oh you getting all upset;

Shame you're not so upset over the article eh? I've answered you're stupid irrelevant question numerous times, I note you've made not fuvking one comment on people working in meat factory's for fuck all, why? 

Anyway forum policeman, anything to say on this?  You've had enough to say on refugees crossing the channel. Or shall we stick to the Nolans v ABBA? Maybe more up your street eh?

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You know I’ve not read the above though I assume it was astonishingly short on insight, nous, or critical thought, but I’m in favour of you now, I think I’ve seen the light so to speak.

As long as I treat you as a piece of long form performance art it makes sense.

Keep fighting the good fight, Gnacker.

Wrong, i just called you a cunt.

• Downvote 1

Anyone? 

It's no point asking "anyone from the left" here anymore, that's bird flew away when a well known poster went unchallenged for the utter right wing nonsense of suggesting the low paid have themselves to blame for their low wages because they can only afford the cheaper supermarket chicken their employers produce. Its beyond parody.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Anyone? 

It's no point asking "anyone from the left" here anymore, that's bird flew away when a well known poster went unchallenged for the utter right wing nonsense of suggesting the low paid have themselves to blame for their low wages because they can only afford the cheaper supermarket chicken their employers produce. Its beyond parody.

Here we go then. The issues on the Belarus Poland border have nothing to do with this thread as the UK decided it didn't want to be in the EU, isn't in Poland nor is in Belarus or even in Eastern Europe. Hope this helps whilst you buy your cheap meat and complain about 2 Sisters.

4 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Here we go then. The issues on the Belarus Poland border have nothing to do with this thread as the UK decided it didn't want to be in the EU, isn't in Poland nor is in Belarus or even in Eastern Europe. Hope this helps whilst you buy your cheap meat and complain about 2 Sisters.

Tory cunt.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, skend04 said:

You mean you've got nothing intelligent to add to the debate?

Colour me surprised.

Lets not forget you believe the poor are at fault for their own poor pay because they bought cheap chicken of the billionaires who employed them you stupid tory fuckwit.

The saddest part is not the utter right wing bollocks you spout but the fact the utter bollocks you spout goes unchallenged by other posters on here this is a supposedly  left wing site and when the  people you slur probably browse this fucking forum.

8 hours ago, skend04 said:

You eat cheap meat you fucking hypocrite. I bet you hang round the meat aisle until a whole chicken is 50p. If you and your fellow Kippers didn't eat cheap meat every day there wouldn't be the pressure to continually reduce wages.

"If people didn't eat cheap meat they wouldn't be pressured to reduce wages"

Anyone got anything to say on this statement? Anyone? 

Let's not forget two sisters are a billionaire company with approx 40 mil profits last year, workers in many factory's throughout the country have been forced into strike action for a living wage to feed their familys during the pandemic.

So anyone? Or does cunty speak for the forum?