You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

57 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I went to (or attempted to go into) 6 petrol stations today. All backed up with queues from cunts who are just filling up in case.

While I had to sit in the 7th one for an hour so I could carry on working for the day.

Absolute selfish gobshites aren’t we? 

One girl turned up at the card only pump and started asking people if she could transfer money over to them and borrow their card. 

Another fella with a van and trailer fills his van and then gets 5 Jerry cans out to fill as well. This was not appreciated by the fell behind him in the queue. Borderline fisticuffs. 

How do you know why they are filling up? Everybody needs petrol in their car for a plethora of reasons, everybody sneers at the panic buyers but everybody is doing the same thing, the brickbats should be aimed at this clueless gimp Government who are lurching from one disaster to another. Johnson should be home sorting this instead of trying to suck off a geriatric who wouldn’t piss on us if we were on fire.

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

How do you know why they are filling up? Everybody needs petrol in their car for a plethora of reasons, everybody sneers at the panic buyers but everybody is doing the same thing, the brickbats should be aimed at this clueless gimp Government who are lurching from one disaster to another. Johnson should be home sorting this instead of trying to suck off a geriatric who wouldn’t piss on us if we were on fire.

Its perfectly reasonable to apportion blame on both, which is the correct answer.

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Because the 4 people around me were saying that they didn’t need to fill up, they just were doing it just in case. 

People don’t need to panic buy.

I’m not blaming Johnson for some tit who doesn’t know that you need a debit card to pay at a card only (signs everywhere and no cashier) pump or for people being greedy. That’s on them. 

There are times when people need to own their behaviour not pin it on others.

That blert didn’t make them all go and panic buy. They did it of their own accord. And I’ll pin the blame where applicable for that cunt wherever, but panic buying isn’t one of them.

The same happened with bog rolls etc last year. Selfish cunts.

Out of the 8 petrol stations I’d seen closed in the last 24 hours, all of them have opened up again.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Because the 4 people around me were saying that they didn’t need to fill up, they just were doing it just in case. 

People don’t need to panic buy.

I’m not blaming Johnson for some tit who doesn’t know that you need a debit card to pay at a card only (signs everywhere and no cashier) pump or for people being greedy. That’s on them. 

There are times when people need to own their behaviour not pin it on others.

That blert didn’t make them all go and panic buy. They did it of their own accord. And I’ll pin the blame where applicable for that cunt wherever, but panic buying isn’t one of them.

The same happened with bog rolls etc last year. Selfish cunts.

Out of the 8 petrol stations I’d seen closed in the last 24 hours, all of them have opened up again.

And yet you were sat in the same queue

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yeah,  I can be in fairness

3 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Can’t we all. 

I was only taking the piss about the quarter of a tank by the way. 

Absolutely fucking pathetic!

This isn’t the thread for bonhomie, this is the place we die on hills of our own construction and call each other nothing but dumb fucks.

Going to the fucking dogs this place.

One of you double down forchristsake! 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This isn’t the thread for bonhomie, this is the place we die on hills of our own construction and call each other nothing but dumb fucks.

No need, I have a full tank now so fuck you all !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’m 56, lose the lad.  

Cunt.

20 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Bit of a cantankerous old get aren’t you? 

Cunt.

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Cunt.

Normality restored.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

No it isn't you fetid rat's arsehole.

Go fist yer nan.

I’d have to fist her pelvis in to powder as she’s been dead the best part of twenty years, but yeah, I’m game as long as I don’t have to concede a single point on this thread, you, er, cunt, or something equally vexatious.

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Don't preach to me Spanner. I saw the thread on the MF Stig started. 

Levels of hypocrisy that reach Gnasher levels.

Felching Cunt.

x

15 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Don't preach to me Spanner. I saw the thread on the MF Stig started. 

Levels of hypocrisy that reach Gnasher levels.

Felching Cunt.

x

I’m more of a munger…

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha I know the cheeky get! 

I miss that thread. 

Fuck off, Jon Snow.

• Upvote 1