You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Definitely a troll. Like a lot of trolls Cocky has gone in too hard too quickly. You need to start of slowly and gently. Ease your way in by questioning if people are happy that certain situations exist. Plenty of time to go fully mental later on. 

I'm a troll am I? Is that because I had the temerity to question the views of a load of echo-chamber inhabitants? You should move to London, you'd fit in well down there.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

If you don't like this country, there's a load of used dinghy's on the Kent coast, jump in one and fuck of across the channel. You'll be balls deep an an AIDS riddled Somalian in no time.

Its high time we had a clearout of SJW commies like you. 

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What point? All you've done is post a load of insults and lies. You're a boring twerp, at best.

My original point, you thick cunt, was that the majority of the broadcast media was anti brexit (especially the TV media). For anybody who has watched television over the last 4-5 years this is obvious, yet nobody on here wants to admit they're wrong. Probably because you want to live in a fucking EU superstate. Well tough shit, that's not happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

My original point, you thick cunt, was that the majority of the broadcast media was anti brexit (especially the TV media). For anybody who has watched television over the last 4-5 years this is obvious, yet nobody on here wants to admit they're wrong. Probably because you want to live in a fucking EU superstate. Well tough shit, that's not happening.

That original "point" (a laughably wrong delusion) has been countered with objective facts, which you chose to ignore, because you're thick, a bigot and a cunt.

You thick, bigoted cunt.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

That's your counter argument is it, a GIF? Typical remoaner wanker. Fuck off to London you stupid cunt.

Listen you gammon shagging emu, if you can't handle a gif without crying like a bitch how can you handle defending the beaches at sunrise? Fuck off to Nuneaton 

• Upvote 1