You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

17 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

BBC? Those commie cunts that did nothing but sneer at Brexit for 5 years? You've having a laugh. Not just the BBC but sky news, C4, itv, all fucking anti Brexit cunts.

And as for the papers, apart from the scum and mail, all the other shit rags like the guardian, observer, independent etc were all against a democratic decision to get our fucking country back. They're a bunch of London metropolitan traitors, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Yeah spot on.

Whenever I hear nick robinson,Andrew neill or read Laura kunsberg I cant help but compare it to the early works of Marx. 

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Yeah spot on.

Whenever I hear nick robinson,Andrew neill or read Laura kunsberg I cant help but compare it to the early works of Marx. 

A New Statesman study found that TV coverage (based on the main evening bulletins over ten weeks of the EU referendum campaign on Channel 5 (5pm), Channel 4 (7pm), the BBC, ITV and Sky News (10pm)) was pretty balanced

The main imbalance came in who was given a voice with the study finding " broadcasters privileged right-wing (mainly Conservative) voices on both sides of the argument – Conservative and UKIP politicians received, between them, four times more coverage than Labour, the Lib Dems, the SNP, Plaid, the Greens (and all other parties) combined. A left-of-centre case for Remain was thereby sidelined by a “blue on blue battle” for the nation’s future."

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Yeah spot on.

Andrew Neil left the beeb in disgust over their SJW commie bollocks, Laura Kuesberg is a commie shill. And what about cunts like Emily Matlis? Fucking scum the lot of them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cockyroach said:

Andrew Neil left the beeb in disgust over their SJW commie bollocks, Laura Kuesberg is a commie shill. And what about cunts like Emily Matlis? Fucking scum the lot of them.

Laura kunsberg is a commie shill?

You should get that framed.

Thiugh you do have a point.

Very often the qt audience is clearly made of the local bolshevik club.

4 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

A New Statesman study found that TV coverage (based on the main evening bulletins over ten weeks of the EU referendum campaign on Channel 5 (5pm), Channel 4 (7pm), the BBC, ITV and Sky News (10pm)) was pretty balanced

The main imbalance came in who was given a voice with the study finding " broadcasters privileged right-wing (mainly Conservative) voices on both sides of the argument – Conservative and UKIP politicians received, between them, four times more coverage than Labour, the Lib Dems, the SNP, Plaid, the Greens (and all other parties) combined. A left-of-centre case for Remain was thereby sidelined by a “blue on blue battle” for the nation’s future."

I think the fact for the last 30 years the rag,Express, and mail have almost continually blamed the eu for everything is also a factor tbf.

6 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Fucking hell! A new statesman study! You may as well ask the EU themselves to have done that survey. Thanks for proving my point by relying on that commie EU loving toilet paper for your facts.

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Poor Laura gets accused by both the left and right of being biased. I like her but her mouth droops to the left when she talks. Once you see this you can’t unsee it. 

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Fucking right, I haven't watched that shit fest in years. Bunch of specy lefties, virgins and dinghy lovers.

1 minute ago, Cockyroach said:

Fucking hell! A new statesman study! You may as well ask the EU themselves to have done that survey. Thanks for proving my point by relying on that commie EU loving toilet paper for your facts.

Didnt A certain boris johnson used to work the news statesman?

1 minute ago, Captain Willard said:

Poor Laura gets accused by both the left and right of being biased. I like her but her mouth droops to the left when she talks. Once you see this you can’t unsee it. 

I dont know what type of mentalist would accuse her of being too left wing tbf.