You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I think the consensus is that he's lying like a cunt, to try to pander to the cunt vote and he's going to sink like a cunt.

Fuck him.

I agree, although it's easy to say now, a lot of people saw through him when he was IN the EU, same goes for most of them, her lordship included.

Nah they were always going to catch up, it was getting a jab into the most vulnerable so they could see their family etc what mattered, the EU were caught on their heels.

18 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Eu policy on climate change? In two words?  Fucking pathetic. 

Yet its the people who continually call out and question this shit are the ones smeared with the  'trolls' 'bigots' 'racist' 

Nobody gets called troll, bigot or racist for criticising the EU.

People get called troll, bigot or racist for saying bigoted, racist stuff.

Excellent from the Tuc this, embracing the reality of the situation and putting the blame at the doors of those who deserve it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-58538887

The tories got in through the front door last time, if the Labour right and Change UK mob keep blaming everything on Brexit they'll get in through the back door next time.

32 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Go on then show me this "racist" stuff? 

Go and find someone being called a racist and 9 times out of 10 it's in response to someone saying or doing something racist; it's never in response to someone criticising the EU for its hypocrisy & inaction on climate change, or for CAP or for "Fortress Europe" or for any other of the many justified criticisms. 

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Go and find someone being called a racist and 9 times out of 10 it's in response to someone saying or doing something racist; it's never in response to someone criticising the EU for its hypocrisy & inaction on climate change, or for CAP or for "Fortress Europe" or for any other of the many justified criticisms. 

Not the question I asked miss Lipman. You've thrown these allegations around before, can you provide any evidence of posters being racist and if so can I see it?

16 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Not the question I asked miss Lipman. You've thrown these allegations around before, can you provide any evidence of posters being racist and if so can I see it?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You said that people who call out the EU's performance on climate change get called bigots, trolls and racists. The onus is on you to provide evidence of that claim. (I've helped by broadening it out to other areas of legitimate criticism of the EU; maybe you can find some examples of people getting called racist for calling the EU out on CAP, etc, if you can't find any specific to climate change).

30 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You said that people who call out the EU's performance on climate change get called bigots, trolls and racists. The onus is on you to provide evidence of that claim. (I've helped by broadening it out to other areas of legitimate criticism of the EU; maybe you can find some examples of people getting called racist for calling the EU out on CAP, etc, if you can't find any specific to climate change).

People don't get slurred with the racist tag when defending Brexit? Really? You said people who say racist stuff get called racists, all well and good but who are these people and where are these racist comments. I honestly can't remember one poster being in any way racist since I've posted on here, although I dare say theirs probably been a few, but I honestly can't recall any. 

Thankfully, the "Gypos" thread was deleted. That was fucking vile.

Awww been searching and found nowt? 

Anyway back on topic, let's not let your old pal off the hook that easy, fair article this, who's this fella fooled for over a decade?

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/michel-barnier-u-turn-french-sovereignty-brexit-twist-1197242

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Awww been searching and found nowt? 

Anyway back on topic, let's not let your old pal off the hook that easy, fair article this, who's this fella fooled for over a decade?

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/michel-barnier-u-turn-french-sovereignty-brexit-twist-1197242

When did Barnier become my pal?

13 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Dunno, the same day I became a racist?

Who has called you a racist?

I think there are one or two times in this thread where I've said "that post is racist" or "those people you're siding with are racist". (If you want to go over it again, it's all still written down here somewhere in the million pages of this thread.) That's not the same as saying "you're racist".

So, when did Barnier become my pal?

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Who has called you a racist?

I think there are one or two times in this thread where I've said "that post is racist" or "those people you're siding with are racist". (If you want to go over it again, it's all still written down here somewhere in the million pages of this thread.) That's not the same as saying "you're racist".

So, when did Barnier become my pal?

I've definitely called Brexit voters 'racist' before. Of-course not all Brexit voters are racist. Gnasher can't mean that though because he didn't vote Brexit anyway did he?