You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Men who rallied against ‘unelected  bureaucrats’ give significant governmental role to unelected bureaucrat.

Frost now ‘Minster for Brexit’

Shocker.

Davies is my mates brother in law.  Another of our mates is calling Davies all sorts on Facebook and is unaware of the connection. It’s going to be awkward when we first get together in the pub. 

9 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Ha, British government complains for years about lack of eu democracy ( they had a point, see article by former greek finance minister above)  then British government put unelected patsy as minister for Brexit. The toad also calls Michael Gove a giant.

Yesterday, Liam Thorp of the Echo discovered that his medical records mistakenly had his height at 6.2cm.

Even he wouldn't call Gove a giant.

They appointed a German billionaire who even Germans cant stand at the helm and a right winger from Latvia who imposed such savage austerity cuts on his country half the working population were forced to flee..

So with the environment being our greatest challenge in the near future I'm sure the eu wouldnt be so insensitive as to appoint people with a dubious enviromental past into positions of power, would they?

Oh dear...

https://www.euractiv.com/section/energy-environment/news/exclusive-brussels-ties-with-fossil-fuel-industry-revealed/

On 18/02/2021 at 09:45, Rico1304 said:

Davies is my mates brother in law.  Another of our mates is calling Davies all sorts on Facebook and is unaware of the connection. It’s going to be awkward when we first get together in the pub. 

This was bollocks. Frost is my mates brother in law. I’ve given myself a firm talking to. 

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

I can't even argue with your nonsense any more, because it's so adrift from reality that I don't know what (if any) point you're trying to make. 

They are apparently finding a worker shortage down the southern states of America. Cotton pickers not so easy to find after the abolition of slavery. Ask the head of the eu.

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I can't even argue with your nonsense any more, because it's so adrift from reality that I don't know what (if any) point you're trying to make. 

Put him on ignore. It's genuinely refreshing. I can now generally lurk and not feel the need to call him an idiot.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Put him on ignore. It's genuinely refreshing. I can now generally lurk and not feel the need to call him an idiot.

I find him easy to ignore when he's babbling.

It's Rushie I feel sorry for; he's made the classic error of asking Gnash a straight question, in the hope of a straight answer. 

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Guess they were hoping hoards of Brexit supporting UPIKKERS would save the day 

EvDzcRlXUAAw6SE?format=jpg&name=900x900

I have it from a totally reliable source, Martin Daubney, that this is nothing to do with Brexit, but the the Covid restrictions, that are not necessary.

In a totally unrelated piece, eat out to help out did not help cause a Covid spike.

2 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

What would you suggest? Not having a go, genuine question. The stuff needs picking.

Disregarding one particular instance the obvious answer to the general problem is for employers (many of which are extremely rich landowners receiving massive subsidies) to pay employees a more competitive rate of pay.

2 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I find him easy to ignore when he's babbling.

It's Rushie I feel sorry for; he's made the classic error of asking Gnash a straight question, in the hope of a straight answer. 

But the stack em high (workers) sell them low eu olicy of the past decade or so has not worked Angry. It's a modern day method to trade in cheap easy labour.

The result of mass eu youth unemployment cannot be denied .