You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah maybe. A referendum is the most democratic thing in the world though. The people decide, shit or bust. The problem is they got a tendency to pick the wrong pick in a two horse race.

No it’s fucking not, it’s the least democratic thing in the world.  It’s stupid. Fucking stupid. The people should never be allowed a decision that has ‘busy’ as an option. Jesus. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Apologies - ‘bust’. Damned autocorrect. 

No Parliament is bound by a previous Parliament but we are bound by this fucking stupid vote for years.  

I dont want to rake over old ground here Rico as its Christmas eve but you did vote for a party in that election that promised a referendum vote on our eu membership.

Edit. Should've voted for the moonies 

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I dont want to rake over old ground here Rico as its Christmas eve but you did vote for a party in that election that promised a referendum vote on our eu membership.

Edit. Should've voted for the moonies 

And in the actual vote for this policy I voted no. 

You were flying first class on an airline and thought that jumping out of the plane on the promise of setting up a new airline was a great idea.  All because of the perceived slights to those in standard class. There was no parachute, no consensus of a design of a parachute and the possibility of hitting the ground. As it is we got away with a couple of broken legs that we’ll use to stumble back to the airport and pay double to get in standard class. Well done. You really are fucking smart. 

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Apologies - ‘bust’. Damned autocorrect. 

No Parliament is bound by a previous Parliament but we are bound by this fucking stupid vote for years.  

I think it's the start of a long road back to joining the EU in some capacity.  There will be additions to the deal as we go on, and bit by bit we'll edge closer to something akin to membership again. 

Just now, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I think it's the start of a long road back to joining the EU in some capacity.  There will be additions to the deal as we go on, and bit by bit we'll edge closer to something akin to membership again. 

Undoubtedly. We’ll have a generation of kids who will see free movement and free trade as a fucking great idea.

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

And in the actual vote for this policy I voted no. 

You were flying first class on an airline and thought that jumping out of the plane on the promise of setting up a new airline was a great idea.  All because of the perceived slights to those in standard class. There was no parachute, no consensus of a design of a parachute and the possibility of hitting the ground. As it is we got away with a couple of broken legs that we’ll use to stumble back to the airport and pay double to get in standard class. Well done. You really are fucking smart. 

But if the prospect of us leaving the eu was such a big issue the logical step is not to vote for a party that promises a referendum where the result is as now us leaving the eu. 

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

But if the prospect of us leaving the eu was such a big issue the logical step is not to vote for a party that promises a referendum where the result is as now us leaving the eu. 

My vote meant nothing.  You’ve spent 4 yrs spouting about Greece, slaves, Greek slaves and all sorts of bollocks. You swallowed the lies of Farage and his ilk. 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

My vote meant nothing.  You’ve spent 4 yrs spouting about Greece, slaves, Greek slaves and all sorts of bollocks. You swallowed the lies of Farage and his ilk. 

I didnt swallow fuck all. Not one of me posts has tried to push that nonsense. I just tried to give an alternative view of why the average joe could with justification take umbrage with the eu. It may not be a veiw that's palatable on here but step outside and it's a very different world, I dont agree with their reasoning but I can understand their point.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

I didnt swallow fuck all. Not one of me posts has tried to push that nonsense. I just tried to give an alternative view of why the average joe could with justification take umbrage with the eu. It may not be a veiw that's palatable on here but step outside and it's a very different world, I dont agree with their reasoning but I can understand their point.

There’s no point trying to argue with you, but your posts are here for all to read. 

You’ve backed two horses; Corbyn and Brexit.  Spectacular. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

My old man today was annoyed at the deal because the referendum promised we would leave. 

I've given up trying to explain it to him.  He doesn't want to feel stupid and I don't want to make him feel stupid.  There's millions of him out there. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Liverpool lad said:

Anyone sum this up?

After four years of tough negotiating you have the same sovereignty as before, but less freedom and less money.

However, your French made passport will be blue and you can be fucking horrible to immigrants in the knowledge you are better than them.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

After four years of tough negotiating you have the same sovereignty as before, but less freedom and less money.

However, your French made passport will be blue and you can be fucking horrible to immigrants in the knowledge you are better than them.

Joke’s on you. I was horrible to them before. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fisherman should just go the supermarkets like the rest of us without boats. Fucking boat owning bastards plundering free fishes from sea.

They sell it all on the continent anyway. Cut out the middle man and let them catch their own fucking fish I say