You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You go fuck yourself. Say it to my face all you want it doesn't mean you don't do it you snide prick. It doesn't bother me one bit, I can take it but don't pick a side then act like you are whiter than white. 

Who am I harassing? NV who is arguing left right and centre and SD who I disagree with? Who else? You do it all the time with a smug fucking attitude. 

So I do it to your face but it’s snide? You thick cunt.

Absolutely no one, in the history of this forum, argues with as many people as you do on here. You obsessively follow both of them around commenting on everything they say. It’s fucking weird.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

So I do it to your face but it’s snide? You thick cunt.

Absolutely no one, in the history of this forum, argues with as many people as you do on here. You obsessively follow both of them around commenting on everything they say. It’s fucking weird.

Read what I said back you fucking muppet. 

And we both know that is absolute bollocks. 2 people , and one of them has only been in the last 2 days because he is arguing with everyone. Now fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Fucking hell. You just can't stop, can you? Have a look at the state of your contribution that has utterly derailed this thread this evening. Digs and insults. Stop the inane shit and move on. 

NV lad you started it all now I'm the fucking issue? You over-reacted to someone else post. I merely pointed out that you need to calm down over it and look what its become. I do think you need to ease up a bit. Maybe I do to. In-fact I will. Had a bad day/week and am probably reacting more than I should to you. But I stand by what I say, you are arguing too much lately. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

NV lad you started it all now I'm the fucking issue? You over-reacted to someone else post.

Had to stop there, to be honest. If you think that was an overreaction, we're obviously not going to move on. If you think saying something is bollocks in reaction to moof calling me out for basically punishing disabled, poor, terminally ill, etc, then I'm not able to reason with you. I only reacted like that because I like moof and despite us disagreeing on a few things recently, we have always got on. It was a post that was out of line. I think it's bollocks, massive bollocks. That's what I said. If you read that as me going mental, you've read into the post. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Had to stop there, to be honest. If you think that was an overreaction, we're obviously not going to move on. If you think saying something is bollocks in reaction to moof calling me out for basically punishing disabled, poor, terminally ill, etc, then I'm not able to reason with you. I only reacted like that because I like moof and despite us disagreeing on a few things recently, we have always got on. It was a post that was out of line. I think it's bollocks, massive bollocks. That's what I said. If you read that as me going mental, you've read into the post. 

Ok sound. 

6 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think that the decision to have the vote on Johnson's deal tomorrow is bordering on undemocratic. 

We're a parliamentary democracy. Parliament are elected to make decisions on our behalf. Informed decisions. They've had nowhere near sufficient enough time to give the deal full scrutiny. They aren't going to have sight of impact assessments re: this new deal. 

Tomorrow's vote isn't really one of voting based on the merits and implications of the deal. It's a vote tinged by fear. Of voting for the deal to potentially avoid a no deal Brexit. The MPs need to hold their nerve. 

Either the Tories are pulling the biggest bluff in politics, or there really is a loophole in the Benn Act

Bet Victor going 8/13 the deal passing , 11/8 against it failing.

Very worrying.

I think the Labour whips and Corbyn need to start with the thumbscrews. A kinder politics is fine but letting your country go to shit rather than confronting people is unacceptable. Let’s see if the Labour rebels worry quite so much about their constituents Brexit rights. If it means they won’t get a chance to stand again as a Labour candidate.

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

Very worrying.

I think the Labour whips and Corbyn need to start with the thumbscrews. A kinder politics is fine but letting your country go to shit rather than confronting people is unacceptable. Let’s see if the Labour rebels worry quite so much about their constituents Brexit rights. If it means they won’t get a chance to stand again as a Labour candidate.

Similar across the board....

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/brexit/house-of-commons-to-vote-through-withdrawal-agreement-on-october-19th

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Read what I said back you fucking muppet. 

And we both know that is absolute bollocks. 2 people , and one of them has only been in the last 2 days because he is arguing with everyone. Now fuck off. 

No. 

Looks like De Piero is gearing up to vote with the Tories too. I think this will definitely pass now, too many Labour MPs giving bad vibes out over it. Looks like this Letwin amendment could be the thing to, if not stop, then temper it if it gets enough votes.

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Very worrying.

It all depends now on the Letwin amendment. If selected by Bercow ( inconceivable he wont) then it could pass in name only but subsequently require a further vote to pass it into law. You then get the Benn act kicking in. 

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Very worrying.

4 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

That gobshite Ronnie Campbell was on Ch4 news and actually said that he wouldn't trust the tries on workers' rights. So why in the fuck is the imbecile going to vote for the deal tomorrow, then? 

They should have the whip withdrawn and be told they can’t stand as a Labour candidate at the impending election. Not holding my breath though. 

That still wouldn’t stop a small number from voting for it such as Campbell above as they’re retiring so no threats are going to work on the likes of him and Hoey.

Though she won’t vote for it if the DUP won’t. How she’s managed to stay a Labour MP through all of this is beyond me.

Just watched a video by the Brexit party. Farage looks like a broken man! They are convinced the deal will pass.

Farage saying, Its the second worst deal in history. Its a slight improvement on Mays deal. Its not Brexit and initially he was confident it would be voted down.

He is blaming Junker for saying there won't be an extension. He thinks it guarantees a second referendum.   

He goes on to say, He feels shell shocked and this is the worst he's felt since he started campaigning to leave the EU. 

Interestingly he says that this is the worst stage of political humiliation we have ever seen and he will go after BJ at the next election.    

13 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Just watched a video by the Brexit party. Farage looks like a broken man! They are convinced the deal will pass.

Farage saying, Its the second worst deal in history. Its a slight improvement on Mays deal. Its not Brexit and initially he was confident it would be voted down.

He is blaming Junker for saying there won't be an extension. He thinks it guarantees a second referendum.   

He goes on to say, He feels shell shocked and this is the worst he's felt since he started campaigning to leave the EU. 

Interestingly he says that this is the worst stage of political humiliation we have ever seen and he will go after BJ at the next election.    

Crocodile tears. He knows Brexit Party plc will be irrelevant if this goes through.

3 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Yeah that makes sense as to why he wants an extension and a general election.

Aye, the worst thing to happen for Farage would be Brexit. No reason for his party to exist, no MEP position and he'd never win a seat in Westminster. He needs this to carry on else the gravy train stops for him.