You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I’ve answered that. No Deal IMO would be catastrophic.

But this isn't the only way to avoid no deal. Going against her party and her constituents would be pretty catastrophic.

Even the 23% of people that voted to leave probably didn't want this deal so it wouldn't appease them either?

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It turns out that despite the scare headlines, Junker never actually said there will be no extension, merely that one isn’t necessary at the moment because there is a deal on the table.

I think someone needs to tell Leave Voters how to read between the lines as they have already donned their Union Jack party hats and believe Johnson has played a blinder to get a No Deal across the line. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Would it not just be easier to tell Leave voters that we have left and then just stay in?

90% of them wouldn't notice any difference? 

You obviously get a lot of intelligent leave voters who just see Brexit as a chance to make money etc, the vast majority are thick as fuck though, they see Brexit as a game and then revel in being on the winning side or get nasty when things aren't looking so good as far as their preferred result goes. The frightening thing is, these are the people you'll need to rely on in rebuilding/shaping the future of the UK, they'll be the first cunts to down tools. 

43 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

FFS, it’s a completely irrelevant point. I don’t think Corbyn should do it based on the principles of democracy, but if he was a less principled man, then this would be a good opportunity for him take advantage of this situation. Am I only allowed to comment on things I’m 100% in for now? On a side note, you seem to be a lot more aggressive towards me of late, for reasons to genuinely can’t think of. If some of my posts have offended you personally, then I apologise. I really don’t want this to be an on-going thing NV.

Nothing personal but you seem to be trolling a lot. If it’s not trolling then... we’ll, we vehemently disagree. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

Would it not just be easier to tell Leave voters that we have left and then just stay in?

90% of them wouldn't notice any difference? 

Just give them a blue passport and a big sticker that says "Brexit winner".

That they have to wear at all times.

• Upvote 1

Boris Johnson and Jean-Claude Juncker called it a "fair" outcome - and the EU Commission President said there was no need to extend the Brexit deadline.

He said: "We have a deal so why should we have a prolongation."

Roughly translated from "European" as - Get on with it ya fackin wankers.

17 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Genuine question but if Merseyside could vote for independence, would you vote in favour? 

I heard two middle aged fellas discussing it in the pub and a few joined in saying they would vote to leave the UK in order to stay in the EU.

I would. I'd vote for Merseyside to live under Irish rule over a Brexit britain. Fuck me, Ecuadorian rule over a Boris government. 

28 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Genuine question but if Merseyside could vote for independence, would you vote in favour? 

I heard two middle aged fellas discussing it in the pub and a few joined in saying they would vote to leave the UK in order to stay in the EU.

Only problem is we’d have to play in the SPL....

Proper cunt! He is live here in Brussels, comes out with the same hateful brexit rhetoric then when it comes to questions has the bollocks to say:

"I'm late for dinner so lets make it quick, Ok Laura Kussenberg first" jesus fucking wept can someone put a bullet through this charlatans head!