You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

If we had a general election now surely every single brexiter would vote Tory and remainer votes would be split between Labour and the rest. Seems brexit isn't the death of the Tories. 

Not really, you are forgetting about the 'Brexit Party' and the likes of Farage who still hopes to become an MP off the back of taking away votes from both the Tories and Labour. 

28 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It’s just a bare video of her account. It speaks for itself as to what she feels she’s going through. As with anything I’d want to see the facts of the claim she’s been refused before being absolutist about that, but it’s direct eye witness testimony from someone 20 years in the country.

Do you not think it says anything that she feels this unwelcome and insecure in the country, on top of what I can well believe is a nightmarish process to navigate because let’s face it, even simple processes involving government agencies tend to be.

Also, is the same thing going to happen to UK citizens living and working abroad if there's no deal? I know the UK Home Office is a bunch of cunts made even worse by May's tenure, but what's to stop foreign equivalents treating our own citizens like shite if we're being twats?

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Won’t be a concern to New Britannia. In Brexit Britain vegans will be treated like the tree-hugging, EU favouring, hippie bastards they are. They’ll be rounded up, held in gulags and force-fed three week old donner meat in a forced recarnivorisation.

Gulags must mean Jezza's commie cult have been installed then, but it won't matter anyway because if they take me in thinking I'm vegan for buying veggie burgers, once it's known I'm a Green supporter Lucas will lead an SAS style mission to break me out and I'll be back at home playing computer games in no time.

That'll be after I've pretended I'm a woman of course because she'll have no interest in rescuing males.

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Won’t be a concern to New Britannia. In Brexit Britain vegans will be treated like the tree-hugging, EU favouring, hippie bastards they are. They’ll be rounded up, held in gulags and force-fed three week old donner meat in a forced recarnivorisation.

Finally a positive from all of this. 

2 hours ago, Denny Crane said:

From the Eton scholarship entrance exam. I think Chomsky has a phrase for such selection, disband Eton. 

EDFk4er-Ws-AAz-HB3.jpg

"I don't think it was necessary or moral because by 2040 we should've had enough renewables in place to make sure that situations like this didn't happen."

"Get out of this college at once filthy leftist sjw agenda driven hippy and spend the rest of your days mingling with the plebs."

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

"I don't think it was necessary or moral because by 2040 we should've had enough renewables in place to make sure that situations like this didn't happen."

"Get out of this college at once filthy leftist sjw agenda driven hippy and spend the rest of your days mingling with the plebs."

He'd be sent for vigorous re-education, involving heavy fagging and beatings at whiff whaff. As long as daddy had the money of course.

9 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Define luvvie in this case.

You posted a right on luvvie link lizzie, well done, bang on,  care to comment on the report bellow that immigration hurts the lowest paid and most vunerable in society most? 

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

Where is your empaphy now?

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You posted a right on luvvie link lizzie, well done, bang on,  care to comment on the report bellow that immigration hurts the lowest paid and most vunerable in society most? 

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

Where is your empaphy now?

It’s fine to say you can’t and you just say things with no real idea of what they mean, scattergun.

No worries and thought so.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It’s fine to say you can’t and you just say things with no real idea of what they mean, scattergun.

No worries and thought so.

Oh i will tell you what i think a luvvie like you consists of, if thats what your post means.

Dont worry about that. I got loads of these...

1.   A luvvie is  a person who uses his university funded intelligence to sneer at those he feels are now below him.The person in question imo should try to use the gifts given to him/her to raise people up and respect other peoples lives and opinions, instead of acting a snotty nosed little cunt.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Oh i will tell you what i think a luvvie like you consists of, if thats what your post means.

Dont worry about that. I got loads of these...

1.   A luvvie is  a person who uses his university funded intelligence to sneer at those he feels are now below him.The person in question imo should try to use the gifts given to him/her to raise people up and respect other peoples lives and opinions, instead of acting a snotty nosed little cunt.

Snowflake.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

Lizzie is in my opinion the most humble and affable poster on this forum. It's a genuine honour to have him here. The last thing I'd ever accuse him of is being a Luvvie. The man is a gentleman of the highest order. 

Thats your opinion. I think hes a cunt.

• Upvote 2