You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Going to be tricky if we don't have any trade deals and Sterling depreciates further.

Mind you with the geniuses they have at Tufton St I'm sure it'll all be fine

Not going to put much trust in that little prick 

6 minutes ago, Boss said:

On a serious note, can anyone give me a list of what Jezza's achieved in power up to this point?

Because I genuinely can't think of one thing.

Not being an inhumane self-serving fucking cunt like your shower of crooked lying wankers is a start. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not being an inhumane self-serving fucking cunt like your shower of crooked lying wankers is a start. 

He's done nothing. He's implemented nothing. He's thwarted nothing. The only thing he's won is the membership vote - much to the sheer distain of his own party. He's the worst Labour leader ever. He's an honourable man, but honourable men don't always make good leaders.

1 minute ago, Boss said:

He's done nothing. He's implemented nothing. He's thwarted nothing. The only thing he's won is the membership vote - much to the sheer distain of his own party. He's the worst Labour leader ever.

I think there's a Corbyn thread for this. 

1 minute ago, Boss said:

He's done nothing. He's implemented nothing. He's thwarted nothing. The only thing he's won is the membership vote - much to the sheer distain of his own party. He's the worst Labour leader ever.

Nice intellectual rigour, bro. You’ve excelled yourself today 

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

He's done nothing. He's implemented nothing. He's thwarted nothing. The only thing he's won is the membership vote - much to the sheer distain of his own party. He's the worst Labour leader ever. He's an honourable man, but honourable men don't always make good leaders.

What the fuck has Boris done thats good? 

Boss, please stop posting anti-logical flapdoodle and crack on with inventing that technological solution to the border in Ireland, before people get killed.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/brexit/scottish-police-fear-for-safety-if-sent-to-northern-ireland-after-nodeal-brexit-38436550.html

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Boss said:

It could be worse, he could be you! 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What the fuck has Boris done thats good? 

Boris has only been in power two minutes and has already achieved more than Corbyn. I'm being serious, what's he implemented? Blair is much maligned on here but he delivered policies. He was able to galvanise the party and get shit done. Corbyn has failed in this regard on every occasion.

He had the chance to meet with May to flesh out a deal and he storms out because Umunna is in the room. He has the chance to form an alliance with the Lib Dems and instead he's arguing about being PM in some bullshit undemocratic emergency government. The man is a straight up liability. When will his supporters realise this?

6 minutes ago, Boss said:

Boris has only been in power two minutes and has already achieved more than Corbyn. I'm being serious, what's he implemented? Blair is much maligned on here but he delivered policies. He was able to galvanise the party and get shit done. Corbyn has failed in this regard on every occasion.

He had the chance to meet with May to flesh out a deal and he storms out because Umunna is in the room. He has the chance to form an alliance with the Lib Dems and instead he's arguing about being PM in some bullshit undemocratic emergency government. The man is a straight up liability. When will his supporters realise this?

Do put the paraffin down. 

19 minutes ago, Boss said:

He had the chance to meet with May to flesh out a deal and he storms out because Umunna is in the room. He has the chance to form an allience with the Lib Dems and instead he's arguing about being PM in some bullshit undemocratic emergency government. The man is a straight up fool. When will his supporters realise this?

c£50m+ wasted on the non-existent ‘garden bridge’ and unused water cannons... Money that could’ve gone the NHS... Corbyn hasn’t done that, has he?

Also could I remind you that Boris called our “closest ally” Trump “stupefyingly ignorant” and “unfit for office”? Surely that’d make him one of the worst politicians in your book? Unless you know you have on set of rules for right wing politicians and another for anyone to the left of centre right?

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

£50m+ wasted on the non-existent ‘garden bridge’ and water cannon... Corbyn hasn’t done that, has he?

Also could I remind you that Boris called “closest ally” Trump “stupefyingly ignorant” and “unfit for office”? Surely that’d make him one of the worst politicians in your book? Unless you know you have on set of rules for right wing politicians and another for anyone to the left of centre right?

I just find it odd that Corbyn seems to be infallible on here. I'm sure some Remainers must be pissed off with his flip flopping on this issue and his inability to forge alliances with parties - even if they are ideologically aligned on certain issues. It's a deep character flaw. I don't know when people will finally say enough is enough. I presume it'll be after he loses the next election, but it's so glaringly obvious now, and has been for a few years. He's just incompetent. 

13 minutes ago, Boss said:

I just find it odd that Corbyn seems to be infallible on here. I'm sure some Remainers must be pissed off with his flip flopping on this issue and his inability to forge alliances with parties - even if they are ideologically aligned on certain issues. It's a deep character flaw. I don't know when people will finally say enough is enough. I presume it'll be after he loses the next election, but it's so glaringly obvious, and has been for a few years that he's just incompetent. 

The reason he’s constantly attacked by your right leaning media i.e. most papers, as well as the Tory and Lib Dem politicians... is the same reason that got him elected as the Labour Party leader by the members time and again.

It has very little to do with ‘competence’, but on the main it is because of his principles and ideological stance e.g., anti-austerity, pro-equal rights in Palestine, social and economic justice. You can even see on the topic of Brexit, how he’s been called a secret brexiteer, a traitor, too principled, and too indecisive all at once?!? Some right wingers even out some blame on him wrt the latest mass shooting in the US.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Boss said:

That's true, but with political alliances you can thwart the other side from implementing their own strategy. 

Not if the Government is using public money to bribe other parties to ensure they have a majority , but even with that he has been a significant part of 2 Tory leaders leaving their posts.