You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, Boss said:

Brexit will be a big opportunity for new businesses.

How? Please be specific, I see a lot of leave people say this but I'm not seeing any specifics whatsoever from anyone.

Apart from the freedom from EU regulations bit as that is bullshit, unless you make or sell something and have intend to turn away anyone in the EU who wants to buy it. 

9 minutes ago, chevettehs said:

How? Please be specific, I see a lot of leave people say this but I'm not seeing any specifics whatsoever from anyone.

Apart from the freedom from EU regulations bit as that is bullshit, unless you make or sell something and have intend to turn away anyone in the EU who wants to buy it. 

Interest rates will hit 0%.

Guest Pistonbroke
42 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

IMG_20190828_165346.jpg

He probably wore that when he penned that stupid letter to other MP's. 

'We will help the NHS, fight violent crime, invest in infrastructure and science and cut the cost of living.'

The fucker is on drugs. 

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

I think this is correct. With that in mind, can we be spared footage of her reading over documents taken from a red case? And dispense with this show of her weekly meetings with the PM. The notion that she has some accumulated wisdom to share is bollocks, and needs to be called out as bollocks.

Fuck it, send the racist Greek back. 

Professor Colin Talbot, from Cambridge University, says the government's decision to prorogue Parliament at this time is "absolutely not normal and pretending it is is frankly nonsense".

"The longest prorogation we've had in the last 40 years was three weeks - and that was due to very specific circumstances," he says.

"To prorogue Parliament for four and half weeks in the run up to what is arguably the biggest political crisis since the Second World War is quite extraordinary."

But Boss thinks its fine so fuck off Professor 

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

I like how Boss just stays calm even when there's most of a thread going mad at him. That reminds me of Code actually, so I think he's one of Code's alt accounts.

Thank you Red, that's very nice of you to say. Code's a good lad.

• Upvote 1