You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

According to polls, 30% of the youth vote went to New Democracy in the Greek elections. So what the fuck has Gnasher been cry-arsing about for the last week?

He should be applauding the youth of Greece like he applauds all the xenophobes here for grasping the chance for real change.

• Upvote 1

Theres no hope. Weve gone far to far to right, to quo te James Brown were so far right 'were out of sight' 

The media has  imo contaminated minds, its been a 30 years stream of propaganda crap  and i shouldnt be suprised why  we've arrived in cuntsville uk.

This is the guardian take on the new right wing greek cunty government; this is apparently not a spoof article although these days i cant be sure. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/13/kyriakos-mitsotakis-the-new-greek-pm-hits-the-ground-running

A few on here probabably enjoyed that pile of bile masquarading as journalism .The new greek pm is a former  banker, which says it all.

If you dont want to read that shit and i dont blame you the guardian also have two articles on its website attacking Jeremy Corbyn. In off to  smoke some angel dust.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Theres no hope. Weve gone far to far to right, to quo te James Brown were so far right 'were out of sight' 

The media has  imo contaminated minds, its been a 30 years stream of propaganda crap  and i shouldnt be suprised why  we've arrived in cuntsville uk.

This is the guardian take on the new right wing greek cunty government; this is apparently not a spoof article although these days i cant be sure. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/13/kyriakos-mitsotakis-the-new-greek-pm-hits-the-ground-running

A few on here probabably enjoyed that pile of bile masquarading as journalism .The new greek pm is a former  banker, which says it all.

If you dont want to read that shit and i dont blame you the guardian also have two articles on its website attacking Jeremy Corbyn. In off to  smoke some angel dust.

You should be applauding the youth who have risen up and want a change from turbulent far-left politics that have dogged the Greeks for far too long. They have left them broke and with some of the highest youth unemployment rates in the EU.

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I had some sympathy with the no second referendum crowd until fairly recently, but two things- the fact the planet is hurtling into self-interested blocs, Russia, USA, China means we just can't stand alone - especially with Trump around, he'd nuke us if there was a tenner in it for him. 

The second is that there are now no longer any Brexit moderates, the only people arguing for it are the saddest examples of human detritus known to man, like Widdacombe and Farage.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Do you mean the constant stream of articles we've had since the mid-'90s from the likes of Johnson making up outright lies about the EU, along with various governments happily blaming the UK's ills on the EU to distract attention from their own failings?

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I had some sympathy with the no second referendum crowd until fairly recently, but two things- the fact the planet is hurtling into self-interested blocs, Russia, USA, China means we just can't stand alone - especially with Trump around, he'd nuke us if there was a tenner in it for him. 

The second is that there are now no longer any Brexit moderates, the only people arguing for it are the saddest examples of human detritus known to man, like Widdacombe and Farage.

Yep. Brexit delivered in a sane, managed way would have been fair, and something I'd have accepted, but this scorched earth shit that is now apparently the only acceptable option is such a childish and nonsensical position that a 2nd ref is the only move left for people who aren't completely out of their minds.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, skend04 said:

You should be applauding the youth who have risen up and want a change from turbulent far-left politics that have dogged the Greeks for far too long. They have left them broke and with some of the highest youth unemployment rates in the EU.

More than a few on here probabably agree with the above statement.

18 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Id prefer a europe where someone like the first girl in that clip called the shots in europe rather than Merkle, Macron, Boris, May, Junaker etc.  

Why? She seems to be pretty clueless. Nothing she predicted happened. She may have voted for the conservatives this time. And the only shots Boris will be calling in Europe will contain tequila.

If youth unemployment in Greece is the evil EUs fault is it not also responsible for youth unemployment in places like Germany or the Czech Republic, Gnash?

And if the UK actually does Brexit, which I'm beginning to doubt, can we blame the EU when UK youth unemployment shoots through the fucking roof?

At the moment it's 11.5% which is 9th best out of 28

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

I bet Gnasher can't wait for BJ to be in charge.  He'll stick the negotiations right up their Juncker. 

One step closer to the end game brother, bring it on.

You stick with the powers that be you little corporate cunt  it. 'd rather be on the side of those throwing the petrol bombs.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

One step closer to the end game brother, bring it on.

You stick with the powers that be you little corporate cunt  it. 'd rather be on the side of those throwing the petrol bombs.

Get to fuck!

Your political activism doesn’t even stretch as far as voting to leave this evil, neoliberal, anti-democratic empire you keep whining about. 

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Get to fuck!

Your political activism doesn’t even stretch as far as voting to leave this evil, neoliberal, anti-democratic empire you keep whining about. 

Keep doing what your paymasters tell you angry.

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Good god angry open your fucking eyes to the devistaion 30 odd years of control regarding inequality has done to europe.

The continents a slag heap of puss and shit, unless of course you are one of the lucky 10 to 20 per cent. Europe today would have maggie coming down her stained bloomers.  You are defending a charter carved by cunts served by cunts and enjoyed by cunts.

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

If only we could go back to the dave and george austerity show, with ian duncan smith in caharge of benefits. 

Those lovely days when Corbyn was miles behind in the polls and food banks  were banging up on every corner.

The eu saved us from all that though, didnt it?

Gnasher, matey, why are you always so upset about things?  Everything is going your way.  Very soon Mr Johnson will be in charge to guide us out of this European nightmare into a new dawn where everything will be great under a chlorinated chicken rainbow.  You won, get over it. 

57 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Gnasher, matey, why are you always so upset about things?  Everything is going your way.  Very soon Mr Johnson will be in charge to guide us out of this European nightmare into a new dawn where everything will be great under a chlorinated chicken rainbow.  You won, get over it. 

He's a strange one, Gnash. You'd think that if someone's posts were consistently unhinged, stupid and deluded - and seasoned with occasional racism  - they'd at least be interesting.  But not Gnash.  He's a boring fucker.