You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Definitely has a hidden agenda which surfaces now and again. I actually wonder if he has ever been abroad, and if so if he has ventured outside of the English sector. 

I certainly have been abroad pistonbroke.

If your 'hidden agenda l' means or implies any racist slurs on myself i would be polite in asking you to refrain.

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I certainly have been abroad pistonbroke.

If your 'hidden agenda l' means or implies any racist slurs on myself i would be polite in asking you to refrain.

Scroll up and read what you posted yourself. I can't be arsed looking any further for other instances. Especially when one was so recent. Mind you, i doubt you realise what you have posted yourself half of the time, you just rattle on about a few things that bug you but fail to address any other questions posed. 

33 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

@AngryofTuebrook could you hook me up mate? Sounds like a decent gig.

No problem, happy to assist

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36325311

Of course the above wages does require you to deride  people showing concern for the mass of young unemployed greeks who have just lost their left wing government to a bunch of eu neo con cunts.

But thats what you paid for. If they protest call em racist.

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Scroll up and read what you posted yourself. I can't be arsed looking any further for other instances. Especially when one was so recent. Mind you, i doubt you realise what you have posted yourself half of the time, you just rattle on about a few things that bug you but fail to address any other questions posed. 

"Hidden agenda" oh do fuck off with youre silly bollocks

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

But lets not be concerned eh?

https://borgenproject.org/youth-unemployment-rate-in-greece/

And im the one on here being branded racist.

You haven't even read this.  It squarely lays the blame not only on the EU bailout but also on domestic austerity policies.

Yer daft racist.

...in combination with the effects of Greek austerity programs, substantially hurt the growth potential of the Greek economy. 

Guest Pistonbroke
24 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

"Hidden agenda" oh do fuck off with youre silly bollocks

If I was the only one who thought this then it may be classed as silly bollocks, unfortunately for you, many posters see past your illiterate rantings. At one stage it was just laughable, now you are no more than an annoying cunt with nothing new to add to the debate. 

16 hours ago, Gnasher said:

But its not.  The eu is now a thatcher wet dream. Its a bankers paradise. Sorry but thats all it is. Capitalist with a small c.

If we are talking banking then the EU is far from the Thatcher wet dream. The City of London Corporation and the fact the City of London is the money laundering capital of the world while being pretty much exempt from any possibility of it ever being dealt with is far more to her taste.