You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Guest Pistonbroke

Gnasher has been at the meths again. It will explain the lack of teeth he mentioned. At least he gives us something to laugh about in this political wasteland we find ourselves in. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I don't see anyone defending individuals, we are defending the concept of the EU and all the good things it provides. You've no doubt benefited from it yourself, or the area you live in has. You are just too thick to see it, and blame all the woes brought on by incompetent UK Governments on the EU. Rule Britannia and all that crap. 

7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Gnasher has been at the meths again. It will explain the lack of teeth he mentioned. At least he gives us something to laugh about in this political wasteland we find ourselves in. 

Im glad you find the eu distruction of the only true left wing ruling party in europe laughable; because this is the issue being mocked and slighted.

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

On a thread about the eu and europe the main left wing government gets kicked out and not a word of protest on here?

Hmm? Fucking luvvies.

Voted out.

Not kicked out.  Voted out.  Y'know, the sort of thing that happens from time to time in a democracy.

Any danger you could let us know why you think the EU are fine with the anti-austerity government in Portugal?

https://www.ft.com/content/66fccb1a-515c-11e9-b401-8d9ef1626294

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/15/european-commission-rebuked-jose-manuel-barroso-ex-chiefs-goldman-sachs-job

Mock all you like .The above are the people you defend. Weve just lost a good left wing government and im with the young people who want a fair chance.

A while back you were standing four-square with the racist cunts in the Italian Government who are committed to drowning refugees in the Med.  You don't get to criticise anyone else.

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I don't see anyone defending individuals, we are defending the concept of the EU and all the good things it provides. You've no doubt benefited from it yourself, or the area you live in has. You are just too thick to see it, and blame all the woes brought on by incompetent UK Governments on the EU. Rule Britannia and all that crap. 

Did you just quo te nick clegg?

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

A while back you were standing four-square with the racist cunts in the Italian Government who are committed to drowning refugees in the Med.  You don't get to criticise anyone else.

You angry stand with who pays you. Im not paid, im impartial. There is a diffenrence. Im not bought 

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Im glad you find the eu distruction of the only true left wing ruling party in europe laughable; because this is the issue being mocked and slighted.

You are becoming a parody, idiot. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This forum is closet tory. Not one poster gas offered solidarity to our greek friends.

Hahahaha

Greece are remaining in the EU, you want to leave. Where is your solidarity you cretin. Don't answer, it was rhetorical. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Good god 

So you did answer...ahh well. Care to explain why you think my statement is off the mark? 

11 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

What the fuck is he on about there?

Am I missing something or is that as racist as it sounds?

In some sort of discussion about heritage or something, I mentioned that I have some gypsy heritage. Some other blert mentioned it a while back too. Can't remember who. I suspect he Gnasher was trying to be shocking rather than a weirdo racist dickhead, but who actually knows what the fuck is going on with him. He seems to be absolutely fucking mental. Honestly, I don't really understand half his posts. I'm not sure he does either, as he's clearly a blithering fucking moron. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

In some sort of discussion about heritage or something, I mentioned that I have some gypsy heritage. Some other alert mentioned it a while back too. Can't remember who. I suspect he Gnasher was trying to be shocking rather than a weirdo racist dickhead, but who actually knows what the fuck is going on with him. He seems to be absolutely fucking mental. Honestly, I don't really understand half his posts. I'm not sure he does either, as he's clearly a blithering fucking moron. 

He seems like one of those people who read other forums and their anti EU rhetoric, but gets all confused whilst trying to pass on the remarks he has read. A fish out of water. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

In some sort of discussion about heritage or something, I mentioned that I have some gypsy heritage. Some other alert mentioned it a while back too. Can't remember who. I suspect he Gnasher was trying to be shocking rather than a weirdo racist dickhead, but who actually knows what the fuck is going on with him. He seems to be absolutely fucking mental. Honestly, I don't really understand half his posts. I'm not sure he does either, as he's clearly a blithering fucking moron. 

Right.  

So it was as bad as I thought it was.

Gnasher - I've said before that I don't think all Brexiteers are stupid and delusional, but it's clear that you are.  I can now add (as I'd suspected, when you were aligning yourself with Italian Fascists) that I don't think all Brexiteers are racist, but it's obvious that you are.

Go fuck yourself, you hateful cunt.

Guest Pistonbroke

Definitely has a hidden agenda which surfaces now and again. I actually wonder if he has ever been abroad, and if so if he has ventured outside of the English sector.