You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Europe has just lost it s only real left wing government.  The eu should imo take a large alice of the blame. 

Mate virtually the whole of Scandinavia is left wing, albeit with a small L.

These guys caved pretty much from day one.

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mate virtually the whole of Scandinavia is left wing, albeit with a small L.

These guys caved pretty much from day one.

Sorry but they didnt as you put it "cave" from day one. They tried to put forward a  resonable solution to give the youth of Greece hope for the future. That glimpse of light was quickly stamped out by the eu and big banks.

14 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Why were they happy to let Portugal's anti-austerity government succeed?

A simple question for you angry. What do you think of the eu response to the left wing syrzya (spelling again sorry) winning power in Greece a few years ago? 

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

A simple question for you angry. What do you think of the eu response to the left wing syrzya (spelling again sorry) winning power in Greece a few years ago? 

What was the response?

46 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think the shitty  EU treatment of Greece which led to the rise of Syriza continued to be shitty.

I've answered your simple question.  Can you answer mine?

Well, I was half-right about him, as it turned out he was actually trying to sell papers.

On 17/06/2011 at 12:03, Sixtimes Dog said:

You are the Kelvin MacKenzie of TLW, except much worse, because you don't even have the excuse of trying to sell papers.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The only real left wing government in europe has just fallen . The eu is in part responsible. Its not fucking good. Not good at all.

I gave you three other examples. Let’s discuss it. Try not to hurl insults this time please.

11 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I think the shitty  EU treatment of Greece which led to the rise of Syriza continued to be shitty.

I've answered your simple question.  Can you answer mine?

They did shit all over Greece with giving them all that money from stabilization funds for years which they wasted and then allowing them to join the euro even though they didn't qualify and then enjoy years of cheap borrowing which they wasted and then hitting them with debt haircuts and bailouts. Fucking EU.

Guest Pistonbroke

Speak to Older Greeks and they'll tell you exactly why Greece hit financial troubles, mainly down to Tax evasion.