You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

25 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It isn’t subjective. Listing things like Universal Credit as proof of extreme right-wing politics is an indicator of how seriously your opinion should be taken. 

My saviour the EU? What? 

Yes it is. You obviously fail to see the impact the benefit sanctions are having on the country. Only an extreme right wing govt would continue to push such punishment on the most vunerable. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Never go full Dennis Tooth. 

Do you agree the benefit policy is the hallmark of an extreme right wing govt?

If your answer is no i suggest you take leave of your computer for  and stroll down to a shopping centre past the scores of homeless sleeping on the pavements and visit your local food bank then come back and tell me how far right you think this govt is.

22 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Do you agree the benefit policy is the hallmark of an extreme right wing govt?

If your answer is no i suggest you take leave of your computer for  and stroll down to a shopping centre past the scores of homeless sleeping on the pavements and visit your local food bank then come back and tell me how far right you think this govt is.

The answer is no. Mainly because I actually understand what I’m talking about. 

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Good stuff. I don’t think you have the first fucking idea what you’re talking about. 

You dont have to have a funny moustache and jack boots to be an extreme right wing cunt. They now come in more devious disguises, in fact they look a bit like ian duncunt smith but unfortunatly for those at the recieving end the result has the same sorry outcome.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/pip-waiting-time-deaths-disabled-people-die-disability-benefits-personal-independence-payment-dwp-a8727296.html

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Luvvies out in full force this morning i see none of them want to disucss the above link.

Imagine people not wanting to waste their Sunday morning arguing with a congenital moron who celebrates the Tory lurch to the right and responds only with pointless insults and one of a dozen or so from his collection of links.

I'm off to shout some Chomsky into the kitchen bin; it's a much more productive use of my time. 

23 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You dont have to have a funny moustache and jack boots to be an extreme right wing cunt. They now come in more devious disguises, in fact they look a bit like ian duncunt smith but unfortunatly for those at the recieving end the result has the same sorry outcome.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/pip-waiting-time-deaths-disabled-people-die-disability-benefits-personal-independence-payment-dwp-a8727296.html

I for one am delighted we will be leaving the EU so that the British Government can't be forced to do things like this that it did completely of it's own accord. 

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Imagine people not wanting to waste their Sunday morning arguing with a congenital moron who celebrates the Tory lurch to the right and responds only with pointless insults and one of a dozen or so from his collection of links.

I'm off to shout some Chomsky into the kitchen bin; it's a much more productive use of my time. 

Ahhh so angry once again refuses to to condem the  privatisation pushed by the eu.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, chevettehs said:

I for one am delighted we will be leaving the EU so that the British Government can't be forced to do things like this that it did completely of it's own accord. 

There are some on here that think of the eu as our great protector, saving us from the big bad tories. The truth is they were complicit in all the evil of the past decade of privatization and austerity. The result is plain to see.

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

There are some on here that think of the eu as our great protector, saving us from the big bad tories. The truth is they were complicit in all the evil of the past decade of privatization and austerity. The result is plain to see.

I'm really confused as to why you think things will improve by leaving the EU. We're still going to be governed by the 'extreme right-wing' party you seem so exercised about. Worse, it's likely to be headed by some assclown like Johnson who will enthusiastically use the economic chaos to ram through further austerity- just like the Tories and Lib Dems used the credit crunch to kick it off originally- to remove the workers' rights we got from the EU, and further promote their divide and conquer tactics by blaming others, generally the poor and vulnerable, for problems of their own making.

Immigration isn't going to change- as this week's figures show, EU immigration will just be replaced by non-EU immigrants. Environmental laws will be scrapped or watered down, and the Atlantic Bridge traitors will succeed in allowing US health care insurers into the NHS. We'll be turned into a European version of Hong Kong, a tax haven for the ultra-rich to further exploit the bulk of its inhabitants.

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Better outside the tent pissing on ourselves than inside the tent with no-one pissing on us.

Or the alternative option and i know this will be laughed at by you luvvies is to use every chance you get and by whatever way you can find is to stop the powers from above pissing on you.

• Downvote 1