You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Champ said:

It’s just not though, is it?

The super rich aside, we’re all the losers in this mess

Not really. The tory government are a mess, ministers are folding like a  pack of cards. The prime minister will be next. Good. 

2 hours ago, Champ said:

It’s just not though, is it?

The super rich aside, we’re all the losers in this mess

The eu been spewing out losers for years, all poor. 

The facts...

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

If you read ithe report who will see the eu have not been that kind to our most vunerable please dont tell the luvvies on here though they get upset when thrown an alternative view.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Odd going to a polling booth and seeing Tommy Milkshake as one of the candidates on the voting slip. Although it was less a voting slip and more a voting roll, given the number of candidates on it.

More like a voting scroll, a cast of cunts, a pack of liars, a bunch of twats. All of them, for fucks sake don’t vote, it only encourages them (Billy Connolly)

5 minutes ago, Mudface said:

The results won't be announced until Sunday. I'm not sure if an exit poll is allowed, as the elections in other EU countries are still on-going.

Lazy bastards the Europeans, I bet the Spanish are still in bed and the French are all making love with their faces. 

20 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Survation poll. They were fairly accurate on the last two general elections, apparently. 

European Parliament voting intention:

BREX: 31% (+1)
LAB: 23% (-1)
CON: 14% (-)
LDEM: 12% (-)
GRN: 7% (+3)
CHUK: 4% (+1)
UKIP: 3% (-)

via Survation, 22 May

Genuinely wondering, what does this say about all the claims  that remainers outnumber leaders and would win a second vote? 

If this is not the case, is this simply a case of the actual minority trying to drag the majority back from something they don't believe in?

Obviously need to wait for the actual results , but if the Lib Dems poll less than a dissolving Tory party who have not even bothered to campaign, in a perfect vehicle for a protest vote , it doesn't look good for them at a GE does it.

Up to two-thirds of the votes going to parties who are committed to Brexit (albeit in different shades ) doesn't really square with the seeming confidence of second referendum-pushers.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Not really. The tory government are a mess, ministers are folding like a  pack of cards. The prime minister will be replaced by someone even further to the right, more committed to austerity and cosier with racists. Good. 

Fixed it for you.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The eu been spewing out losers for years, all poor. 

The facts...

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

If you read ithe report who will see the eu have not been that kind to our most vunerable please dont tell the luvvies on here though they get upset when thrown an alternative view.

We have all read that report each of the many, many times you have posted it.

You never have answered the simple question: is the answer to this imbalance

a) Give working people more rights; or

b) Take rights away from working people?

My preference is for a) - but, then, what would you expect from an EU-funded leader of a slavishly obedient luvvie army?

Voter numbers must be through the floor for this, surely?

In talking to people at work and family, only a handful voted.

i did, but only cause I needed to go out for milk and the polling station is almost next door to the shop and it was 9pm so would be quiet.

clearly people firmly in favour of Brexit were going to vote, and I’d guess most of those vehemently against might, but loads in the less extreme ends would’ve been all that arsed would they?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Voter numbers must be through the floor for this, surely?

In talking to people at work and family, only a handful voted.

i did, but only cause I needed to go out for milk and the polling station is almost next door to the shop and it was 9pm so would be quiet.

clearly people firmly in favour of Brexit were going to vote, and I’d guess most of those vehemently against might, but loads in the less extreme ends would’ve been all that arsed would they?

Boss milk reminder that. 

Almost had none for my cereal tomo. 

Well in, Bob.