You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

I see Gloria De Piero is cry-arsing to the Home Office about the settled status application for her parents who are Italian EU citizens. It's a pity she's so vocal against even a confirmatory vote. It's an even greater pity she, along with 70 odd other Labour MPs abstained from voting against the bill that stripped people of their FoM that means her parents now have to attempt to fill the forms to stay in the country they've been residing in for decades.

Cunt.

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I fucking hate our prime minister but to claim she or brexit is responsible for two kids being changed with shooting dead a journalist is a little bit fancyful

Not really.  It's her intransigence and putting the interest of the Tory party ahead of country which has led to the Good Friday agreement being questioned. Result being incidents like this are occurring again. It's on Mays watch and could have been avoided.

To be fair to the harridan posing as a prime minister, the new IRA are cunts and seem to be made up exclusively of groups who have never been in favour of the GFA. They just want to kill! And groups like Saoradh have got to stop being ther mouth pieces!

I'm in favour of a United Ireland, but thankfully the days where people couldn't walk the streets of Ulster without fear are mostly gone. Let's get them self-governing again (even if it is the DUP and SF in coalition again), and let's get back to peace!

On 19/04/2019 at 20:36, Rico1304 said:

Don’t worry Corbyn will bring them all back to life on his first day. 

The people you voted for already killed them. It’s more about stopping your lot from killing more, lessening the impact of your Tory party’s referendum that you voted for, and stopping the shitcunt Tory party you voted for from fucking the country any harder than it already has. Your boys have already done the damage, and no amount of sarcastic insults towards others will make me forget that. 

• Upvote 2

On 20/04/2019 at 23:29, arthur friedenreich said:

Good point Rico, the Tories are of course known for not starting or extending dodgy wars. No sir, just happy killing their own.

Considering your lot voted more in favour of it than Labour, I’d probably less of a arrogant cunt about it. 

Edit: Onviously meant to quote Rico. 

Tories with 2 weeks off to consider how they resolve the shambles have come up with the cunning plan of changing their rules so they can oust Theresa May. At a loss to see how a new right wing gimp will alter the arithmetic in Parliament. Anyway good to see them putting the country first.

On 17/04/2019 at 23:54, Boss said:

Lies from Remain 

6. Remain Campaign - 3 million people would lose their job if we left the EU

7. Companies would leave the UK in their droves

These 2 could still easily happen. In my job (telecommunications) I estimate I have set up accounts for 50 companies in Ireland, there would be 25 or 30 people doing similar to me, there are also 2 other large companies doing the same thing. Most of these business have moved just 2 or 3 people but nearly to a man they say the same thing, they are setting up with the view to moving lock stock and barrell should the dooms day scenario arrive. 

42 minutes ago, No2 said:

These 2 could still easily happen. In my job (telecommunications) I estimate I have set up accounts for 50 companies in Ireland, there would be 25 or 30 people doing similar to me, there are also 2 other large companies doing the same thing. Most of these business have moved just 2 or 3 people but nearly to a man they say the same thing, they are setting up with the view to moving lock stock and barrell should the dooms day scenario arrive. 

It hasnt so i very much doubt it will. Relax. Enjoy your life.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Gnasher said:

Out of interest, have we left the EU since the last time I looked at the news a few minutes ago? 

As for your line about it being a lie that companies would leave the country in large amounts... I'm trying my best not to bite but you're good. Very good. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Something which was forecast to happen after the UK leaves the EU hasn't happened before the UK leaves the EU, therefore there's nothing to worry about. 

Impeccable logic, as ever.

21 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Listen I'm relaxed, this shit storm is more likely to benefit me than have any negative impact. I'm simply stating facts, that I as one person have set up new accounts for about 50 British businesses. 

• Upvote 1

Don't understand May calling Labour in for talks if she had no intention of agreeing a customs union as it was obviously the very least they would accept.

Can't see any real upside for her with this tactic as she has just alienated her own side even more than it was before & let Slimy Nigel back into the limelight.

47 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Don't understand May calling Labour in for talks if she had no intention of agreeing a customs union as it was obviously the very least they would accept.

Can't see any real upside for her with this tactic as she has just alienated her own side even more than it was before & let Slimy Nigel back into the limelight.

She will claim she reached out and Labour will end up owning some of the mess

I see it's going well for the GIMPS/CUKS/funny tingers in their selection of European election candidates. 

One has stood down for social media comments about Romanian immigrants and apparently not wanting a second referendum as it would be "undemocratic" to do so, followed today by a further withdrawal from a candidate who posted about finding black women scary after he was once chased by a "black whore." 

That Labour racism though, eh... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1