You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Leadsom really is a thick repulsive bint.

She could also go straight into the Corporate Bellendery thread,

Every time I hear her speak on anything she seems alarmingly dense , yet through 'connections' has had extremely well remunerated jobs in several boardrooms as well as in Parliament.

20 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'll enjoy it more when the threat of No Deal is lifted.

I've never known a Eurovision Song Contest with the added edge of the threat of economic collapse, tens of thousands of job losses and a return to violence in Ireland. Mind you, I've not watched it for a few years, so maybe it is that exciting these days.

Good God. The people who hold up the status quo can be fucking painfully lacking in humour.

Enjoy the destruction angry. Don't let the moment pass you by. 

3 hours ago, magicrat said:

The fucking cheek of this cunt.  He's up against the same wall as Mogg and Johnson come the revolution . 5 minutes alone with him and a 5 iron isn't too much to ask is it ?

Iain Duncan Smith

'Appalled' by Brexit talks with Corbyn

Conservative MP Iain Duncan Smith says Theresa May's talks with Jeremy Corbyn "legitimise a Marxist whose sole purpose in life is to do real damage to the country".

Lovely this out vote isn't it? Unless of course you prefer to go on as you were before.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

"We could be looking at a Tory split, we could be looking at the end on Tory Party," says Spectator editor Fraser Nelson. He says if Theresa May does a deal with Jeremy Corbyn there will be many more resignations.

What's not to love? 

Well done the 52%

It's interesting that some of the people  making  fun through clenched teeth at the destruction of the conservative party are the wishy washy liberal crew who tainted, jeered and mocked the working class vote that has/is bringing down the status quo.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Is Labour agreeing to the end of freedom of Movement worse than the Lib Dem’s rolling over on tuition fees?  Asking for a friend.  

Not really no

. Labour are not changing position once they become government. That would be overturning a manifesto commitment.

If labour had  gained power and then ended the freedom of movement it may have had some small semblance of similarity. 

Stick to plugging in gas cookers kid.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Not really no

. Labour are not changing position once they become government. That would be overturning a manifesto commitment.

If labour had  gained power and then ended the freedom of movement it may have had some small semblance of similarity. 

Stick to plugging in gas cookers kid.

Ha ha ha kid! Thanks, you’ve made my night.  

And the the implication is amazing. 

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

Labour has confirmed it wants to end freedom of movement.

https://labourlist.org/2019/04/labour-confirms-it-wants-to-end-freedom-of-movement/

According to the article  (not just the headline) Labour has not said it "wants" to end freedom of movement. 

Freedom of movement ends when you leave the EU.  Labour wants to replace that with something not necessarily hugely dissimilar.  That has been the policy, set by Conference, for fucking ages.

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Good God. The people who hold up the status quo can be fucking painfully lacking in humour.

Enjoy the destruction angry. Don't let the moment pass you by. 

People are literally dying in doorways. No Deal would lock that situation in for decades.  Excuse me if I'm disinclined to pop the English sparkling wine just yet.