You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

It looks very accurate to me. You can match up remain dominated constuiency areas signing in bigger volumes with constuiencies that voted that way and leave dominated areas are highly reflected in their absence of signing. 

Indeed. If you look at the map on the petition page, the highest proportion of people who’ve signed are in London and the Tory heartlands of the South East. Some of the MPs with the largest numbers of people signing it are Jeremy Hunt, Chris Grayling, Philip Hammond and Dominic Raab. It would be fucking great to see some of these wankers turfed out if an election happens soon.

29 minutes ago, Mudface said:

The heat map is so the Brexit storm-troopers know where to target their purges if The Will of the People gets overturned. As several Mail readers commented yesterday after news of the lorry slowdown- 'And so it begins'.

421644fe7ea75adc1cddf9586bace058.gif

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Surely these motorway go-slows would have been more effective had they co-ordinated them today to delay the people’s march coaches going to London?

The remainers found all the info on meeting points and times on one of their facebook pages and passed it to the Police and avoided most of the go slow routes.

They wonder why people think they are thick cunts

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Indeed. If you look at the map on the petition page, the highest proportion of people who’ve signed are in London and the Tory heartlands of the South East. Some of the MPs with the largest numbers of people signing it are Jeremy Hunt, Chris Grayling, Philip Hammond and Dominic Raab. It would be fucking great to see some of these wankers turfed out if an election happens soon.

Be good to see some of those Torys lose their seats if Brexit would be decisive in how they voted. But the flipside is 14/15 at the other end are Labour MPs constuiencies with the lowest % signing the petition. It highlights the balancing act Labour are having to do.

Tom Watson is at the march today. There’s a #revoketomwatson trending on twitter and a petition with 25k signatures asking for him to resign.  I thought a people’s vote was labour policy?  In the week 4m people sign the petition for a people’s vote...

Too long to post but worth a read on the civil war going on in the Tory party from former Guido who seems to have solid sources. A few insiders think she might call a General Election and they are split several ways on the way forward. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/cabinet-ministers-are-plotting-to-oust-theresa-may-as-her

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Love that one of the lead lorries in a protest against foreign influence has the word ‘Globetrotter’ written across the front of it. Only in the UK.

D2Ry9dpW0Acz6QH?format=jpg&name=large

That's the model name, its Volvos flagship cab range. It's a good runner. I'm a big fan of the 740hp engine version, although I'm gravitating more towards Scania as I prefer the paint options.

Euro Truck Simulator 2. Have a go, you might even become as sad as I am.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Tom Watson is at the march today. There’s a #revoketomwatson trending on twitter and a petition with 25k signatures asking for him to resign.  I thought a people’s vote was labour policy?  In the week 4m people sign the petition for a people’s vote...

The petition is to revoke Article 50, not for a people’s vote. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

That's the model name, its Volvos flagship cab range. It's a good runner. I'm a big fan of the 740hp engine version, although I'm gravitating more towards Scania as I prefer the paint options.

Euro Truck Simulator 2. Have a go, you might even become as sad as I am.

My son's addicted to that, although American Truck Simulator is where the cool kids are at these days,

You can tell the Guardian approve of the march to stay in the EU as they've already announced that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS are expected to march in protest. That's before they've even confirmed the number too. Usually, and especially if it's something they don't agree with, it's "tens of thousands" at best. Or "thousands" with the police later confirming that it was "tens of thousands", even if it's way more.

So seeing as they're shilling for the EU I think we should take back control. Let's get out of the EU and build a big wall around the entire country just to piss The Guardian off, it's a worthy cause.

Would be good if someone at The Guardian or BBC was on their last day today and changed the start of one of the articles to something like "Thousands of protesters bussed in to London by EU oligarchs to topple May regime. May still defiantly clings on to power like we knew the horrible cunt would, but is expected to fuck off soon."