You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

33 minutes ago, Boss said:

Whats the alternative? Everyone having the same say? Then shit would never get done.

I feel like things shouldn't be treated as black and white based off a single vote when it's so close. 

If it's an overwhelming majority then fair enough, but we probably need to ask additional questions to find out what people actually want from all of this. 

43 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I feel like things shouldn't be treated as black and white based off a single vote when it's so close. 

If it's an overwhelming majority then fair enough, but we probably need to ask additional questions to find out what people actually want from all of this. 

I doubt you'd feel the same if Remain won 51% to 49%.

Remain was a vote for the status quo, not a mandate for change.  It's a little more clear-cut... that said, I'd have welcomed the chance to send some serious shots across the bow of the EU parliament, just ideally without turning the cannon on our own deck to prove a point.

• Upvote 3

Remember the good old days of tradesmen and engineers, my grandad was a plumber, always doing anything •measure twice - cut once•

be sure, as you don’t want to waste a good length of copper.

modern society belongs to the diyer, who goes - aye I reckon that’s about right, I’ll just fucking cut it there and we can botch it up later.

theres a lack of pride in the job, it’s just a rush to get things done.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Boss said:

Whats the alternative? Everyone having the same say? Then shit would never get done.

New World Order.

Let's do this people.

I vote for Jill Stein as leader. Let's get those overseas US military bases shut down, because we'll own all the other bases anyway, and start pointing our weapons into space. AT THE EVIL REPTILE FACTIONS!

David Icke for 2nd in charge behind Stein, he'll keep Jillo informed of all the shit going down.

Alex Jones head of the military, he's got a cool head.

Silent Disco Watson head of intel agencies, he'll root out the dissenters.

Trump head of Federal Reserve, he's good with cash.

Jezza head of negotiations with the peaceful Aliens when they get here (could be good for speaking with the terrorist Reptiles too), then we can start joining some type of Galactic thing and wind down the NWO.

Fuck the EU, bring on the NWO. I might have sat on the fence for the EU referendum, but not this one.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Boss said:

I doubt you'd feel the same if Remain won 51% to 49%.

I would. But then, things would have stayed the same and we wouldn't be on the verge of losing 10% of our GDP for almost nothing. So, you know, we probably wouldn't need to look again. The country and political system wouldn't be in total disarray. 

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

New World Order.

Let's do this people.

I vote for Jill Stein as leader. Let's get those overseas US military bases shut down, because we'll own all the other bases anyway, and start pointing our weapons into space. AT THE EVIL REPTILE FACTIONS!

David Icke for 2nd in charge behind Stein, he'll keep Jillo informed of all the shit going down.

Alex Jones head of the military, he's got a cool head.

Silent Disco Watson head of intel agencies, he'll root out the dissenters.

Trump head of Federal Reserve, he's good with cash.

Jezza head of negotiations with the peaceful Aliens when they get here (could be good for speaking with the terrorist Reptiles too), then we can start joining some type of Galactic thing and wind down the NWO.

Fuck the EU, bring on the NWO. I might have sat on the fence for the EU referendum, but not this one.

You might need the Archons on board 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Something that changes the future of the country so much needs a far larger margin of victory. 

Exactly that stupid arrogant cunt Cameron was so full of himself he didn't lay down a requirement for a super majority . Thought he could allow the right wing of his party to dictate all the terms of the referendum because he thought he would win easily

19 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Remember the good old days of tradesmen and engineers, my grandad was a plumber, always doing anything •measure twice - cut once•

be sure, as you don’t want to waste a good length of copper.

modern society belongs to the diyer, who goes - aye I reckon that’s about right, I’ll just fucking cut it there and we can botch it up later.

theres a lack of pride in the job, it’s just a rush to get things done.

It’s all done by machines and Mayb...  ...sorry, robots.

One source close to a cabinet minister said Downing Street was “run by lunatics” and blamed communications director Robbie Gibb for the decision to allow May to speak directly to the nation pitting MPs against the public.