You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Youre mad if you think the Tory party is fucked. It will regroup it's like the thing or the liquid terminator. A hive of sociopaths.

Those rebels Ken Clarke and Nikki Morgan are going to vote for Theresa's deal. They'll fuck the country over but they'll never fuck their party.

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That presser was just MayBot repeating word for word her opening statement from this morning, only this time she didn’t have to sit there and take shit from other MP’s for three hours. The whole thing was a pointless exercise. 

As someone said, it was just a Tory political party broadcast. That question at the end was so fucking staged. Embarrassing. 

Anyone remmember David Cameron saying a referendum would stop the splits in his Conservative party once and for all.

The Tory party is a living corpse, membership is at an all time low, no up coming talent in their ranks and a split to wide to heal over Europe. Good enough for the cunts.

That email is a load of wank if I'm honest. Called the solution of a "sensible" deal is also cunt behaviour and just mimics similarities in what the blue cunts have done (promising ideas without any evidence). 

Corbyn would be better coming out and calling May and half the country who voted for this twat. Doing that, then calling the EU and inviting them down to KFC on County Road. Winner gets to cunt McVey into the sea. 

I don't even know who I'd vote for next. 

Tweet from Owen Jones

Whatever you think of Theresa May, you have to admit that someone who spent years whipping up hatred against migrants, deporting gay refugees to violently homophobic countries, and driving disabled people and low paid workers into misery, is really awful and deserves all of this.

12:28 PM - 15 Nov 2018
  • Upvote 4

I was listening to PMQ’s on 5Live and after she had finished responding to a question you could hear the fella nearest to the microphone just let out a huge sigh with a massive hint of “fucks sake” it was comedy gold. 

I have some element of l empathy towards her and this shit storm. She was never going to be able to deliver anything as she was a Remainer. Fair fucks to her she stood up to the plate and gave it (albeit an absolute dogshit of process) a go. Unlike all those other cunts who bottled taking the flack for it. The real culprit in all of this is that cunt in his £20k shed and the current Editor of The Standard. Twats.

She sounded aboalutley out destroyed taking punches for 3 hours. You could even hear Emily Thornberry call out “You’re a disgrace” to Rees-Mogg when he asked whether he should contact some MP for Altrincham and somewhere else about no confidence in her. 

I think she's relying on the perception of facing this shite with dignity, but the fact is she got the job because the last guy fucked it and now she's desperate to not let it go.  Even at the cost of the country's prosperity.  I don't hold her any ill-will about her tenure as PM as she inherited this mess (Home Secretary being another matter) and she's far from the worst of them in terms of the Brexit debacle, but dragging us through this without having the time or opportunity to know for sure we can avert it is negligent. 

Basically calling A50 before any preparation was done pretty much erases any real sympathy for me.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Basically calling A50 before any preparation was done pretty much erases any real sympathy for me.

Yeah, but at least she waited 9 months before she called it. Corbyn wanted it called the day after the referendum result.

• Downvote 1

I always find it strange, when a public figure gets pummelled from all angles due to doing a shit job, and somehow that elicits a response of sympathy.

We seem to like glorious failures, whose sole redeeming feature is their gluttony for punishment and ability to withstand public humiliation.

If May were a dog she'd have been given the Old Yeller treatment already.

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I always find it strange, when a public figure gets pummelled from all angles due to doing a shit job, and somehow that elicits a response of sympathy.

We seem to like glorious failures, whose sole redeeming feature is their gluttony for punishment and ability to withstand public humiliation.

If May were a dog she'd have been given the Old Yeller treatment already.

Her failure has been trying to appease all sides of the argument instead of honestly explaining the pick and mix Brexit was a fantasy. Had the choices been stark a year ago this situation would not have arisen.