You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Perhaps the massive cunt was too busy denying sticking his paw up women's skirts to be arsed looking at a map of Europe

Esher and Walton MP Dominic Raab has said that any insinuation he has "engaged in anything resembling sexual harassment, sexually abusive behaviour or lewd remarks" is "false and malicious" after his name was included in dossier circulating on social media.

Mr Raab's name appeared on a list, reportedly drawn up by party staff, of 36 Conservative MPs who allegedly engaged in a range of sexual behaviour.

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Any answers, Gnash?

Your questions are irrelevant. You should be asking what policies put large swathes of people into poverty and why is an organisation who helped cause the problem (eu) is stopping an aid package to the vulnerable.

Poverty goes beyond right/left wing. It welcomes help from whatever shade it can.

If the EU was fit for purpose fascism would not be an issue. The right rises through the greed of a capitalist state.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Your questions are irrelevant. You should be asking what policies put large swathes of people into poverty and why is an organisation who helped cause the problem (eu) is stopping an aid package to the vulnerable.

Poverty goes beyond right/left wing. It welcomes help from whatever shade it can.

If the EU was fit for purpose fascism would not be an issue. The right rises through the greed of a capitalist state.

OK, let's try again.

A Left/Centre-Left coalition in Portugal has successfully turned the economy round by opposing austerity and neo-liberalism - with no opposition (in fact, tacit support) from the EU.  So far, you have nothing to say about this.

Instead, you are dogged in your support for a right-wing populist/Fascist coalition in Italy, which is promising to help white, indigenous, non-Muslim people by breaking international economic agreements.  You're all for that.

My questions are not irrelevant.  You try to portray yourself as some sort of heir to Foot, Benn and Crow and yet you throw your support behind the racist swine those great men would despise.

Gnash the Fash.  "Dime con quién andas, y te diré quién eres" - as they say in the EU. 

15 hours ago, Anubis said:

Come on boys, it’s not Dom’s fault that he didn’t know Great Britain is an island, and that the closest neighbouring port is in France. Do you expect the man to know everything?

The concept of something being surrounded by water is a hard one for anyone to get their head around. 

Well, at the moment it doesn't look like we can actually stop it, although nobody is 100% certain on this. There's a current court case to see if we unilaterally can revoke Article 50.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/08/uk-cannot-stop-brexit-article-50-case-going-to-ecj-says-scottish-court

This court case is being fought by the Tory government that rico voted for. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

OK, let's try again.

A Left/Centre-Left coalition in Portugal has successfully turned the economy round by opposing austerity and neo-liberalism - with no opposition (in fact, tacit support) from the EU.  So far, you have nothing to say about this.

Instead, you are dogged in your support for a right-wing populist/Fascist coalition in Italy, which is promising to help white, indigenous, non-Muslim people by breaking international economic agreements.  You're all for that.

My questions are not irrelevant.  You try to portray yourself as some sort of heir to Foot, Benn and Crow and yet you throw your support behind the racist swine those great men would despise.

Gnash the Fash.  "Dime con quién andas, y te diré quién eres" - as they say in the EU. 

Ignore the less fortunate, deride them, scorn them,  chastise them, make fun , make them feel irrelevant. 

I recognise the rhetoric, Thatcher called us the 'moaning minnies 

Sorry but as Europe has a youth unemployment rate like it has now our super de dupa euro and national politicians need to be told to go fuck themselves.

There's no excuses. In a continent of plenty 1 in 5 kids out of work is a fucking  falliure. A failure which will bite us all.

Me subsictdtion going in to Dave. When I paid I gr8. Licence to call people a wrong in. Pike u are on de list, don't tell em your name pike.

No I feel a bit out o order no pay I f me subs but just u wait you wishh you never been born; no one pushes Billy Hunt around he use to be in the RAF.  Do this di dat. Don't stop for a cough.

I love Europe  Jurgen is the bollocks. The perfect man for this club,imo an  ambassador.  He's fucking  boss .

4 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Youth unemployment isn't really an issue here. Of course, 75% of them are still in education. 

https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2018/27/youth-unemployment-at-all-time-low-this-century

https://money.cnn.com/2017/04/13/news/economy/europe-youth-unemployment-france/index.html

I'm not all right Jack.

Shocking truths in that article or am I a moaninin Minnie again? Just shurrup Gnash no one else bar the poor cares, the dice is loadwd.

8 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Youth unemployment isn't really an issue here. Of course, 75% of them are still in education. 

https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2018/27/youth-unemployment-at-all-time-low-this-century

I love Holland. Who dosnst love a country that gave us footballers like Cruyff; Neyskins and Van de Valk.

Not sure I agree with that link thogh Cloggs, sorry. I look at it in more close when I sober.

Thanks for posting it those, it looks food news.