You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Look, can we just pull out, destroy the economy, help kill all the Palestinians, give NI to Ireland, bomb Tibet and Taiwan, and call it a day. I’m fucking sick of hearing about it. Bring on the fucking apocalypse. I can scavenge like a ma’ fugger. 

Agreed bring it on, if it can somehow turn into the zombie apocalypse all the better. I'm now quite looking forward to the three day week descending into 12 hour daily power cuts whilst living on a large quantity of stockpiled baked beans.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Nationalised pork pies.

Eh not really, the notion of leaving the eu is not a new or daring ideat, it was in the manifesto of John Smith, and was in Labour manifestos from years before that. It's important to get history right, even if you have to cut through media controlled glib.

The Eu is a neo con cunts charter that pushed millions upon millions of its citizens into poverty.

May is a cunt but so are they,, 

On 9/20/2018 at 3:21 PM, moof said:

Chequers is dead in the water. Looks like we’ll be having a general election before the year’s out 

Bingo. Fucking great. 

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Eh not really, the notion of leaving the eu is not a new or daring ideat, it was in the manifesto of John Smith, and was in Labour manifestos from years before that. It's important to get history right, even if you have to cut through media controlled glib.

The Eu is a neo con cunts charter that pushed millions upon millions of its citizens into poverty.

May is a cunt but so are they,, 

Let us not forget the type of unelected cunt buckets we are dealing with..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28261959

Well, to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, and without wanting to offend anyone who has a valid opinion that differs from mine, I think by looking at this from a different perspective and actually trying to remain objective, after considering all the variables and facts, I think it’s clear that I forgot what I was going to say.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28261959

Cunts one and all, neo con scum who want to preserve a status quo that gas helped see Europe become a super rich mans playground whilst the rest wallow In an ever increasing cess  pit of poverty and despair. 

It's not a crime to tell them to fuck off.

Yeah, let's leave the EU to sever ties with Kinnock and Warsi.

2 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The same unelected, unaccountable Baroness Warsi who sat on the cabinet ? 

Thank god we can get away from unelected people ruling over us. I wonder where the Royal family and house of Lords stand on this.

No the same baroness cunt buckets wars that has stood in front off the electorate twice and has been told both times to sling her hook.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayeeda_Warsi,_Baroness_Warsi

Don't believe the hype.

3 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The same unelected, unaccountable Baroness Warsi who sat on the cabinet ? 

Thank god we can get away from unelected people ruling over us. I wonder where the Royal family and house of Lords stand on this.

On 9/20/2018 at 3:21 PM, moof said:

Chequers is dead in the water. Looks like we’ll be having a general election before the year’s out 

Bingo. Fucking great. 

21 hours ago, Gnasher said:

No the same baroness cunt buckets wars that has stood in front off the electorate twice and has been told both times to sling her hook.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayeeda_Warsi,_Baroness_Warsi

Don't believe the hype.

To quote from the wiki link you provided;

She served in David Cameron's Cabinet, first as the Minister without portfoliobetween 2010–12, then as the Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Office and as the Minister of State for Faith and Communities (styled as "Senior Minister of State"), until her resignation citing her disagreement with the Government's policy on the Israel–Gaza conflict in August 2014.[1]

So despite never being elected, she served in the British Governments cabinet as a Minister of State.