You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Fox has said this;

899A186A-B7E7-4FB4-AEBB-87E85B6EBADA_zps

How does that make you feel?

With the number of zero hour contracts out there he isnt wrong. The millions of people on zero hour contracts will confirm how very little rights the have and they will also confirm how difficult it is to be given a contract or hired by an employer and not an agency.

Workplace rights are under direct threat now, how does that make you feel? I'm assuming you are a worker whose rights are currently protected rather than being independently wealthy.

Don't you vote tory?

'Bit cheeky coming on here having a pop at GI Joe when tory voters are responsible for this mess in the first place.

• Upvote 4

What gives you that idea?

I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. “That’s easy,” he replied. “When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/anthony-hilton-stay-or-go-the-lack-of-solid-facts-means-it-s-all-a-leap-of-faith-a3189151.html

But cash payment from the eu is most certainly selective. Unless of course you are one of the million upon million youth unemployed, forced to travel and work in modern day slavery.

Let the eu 'select"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37493956

Brexit will let us redirect £3 billion in EU subsidies to protecting the environment.

Someone ought to write that on a bus.

I'm not even sure what you're arguing here.

Are you suggesting that those three oligarchs don't exercise undemocratic power in the UK, or that they exercise it equally in the EU? Or what?

Sorry miss read your post, I read it as you implying the EU is free from this sort of influence.

We're still in the EU!

Denial isn't how an African would say The Nile.

Also reading that head the ball Tories are happy with getting no deal from the EU and falling into the rules of the WTO. Wonder if you'd be happy coughing up 20% more for all your goods and with all the associated job losses?

Oh i forgot, you were fully aware of this when you voted out along with every other leave voter. I keep thinking you're stupid, silly me.

Easyjet, British Airways and Ryanair, amongst others have been told that they'll need to restructure their operations if they wish to continue operating flights on major routes within EU territory.

Restructuring will need to consist of having a significant base within the EU and an increase in the amount of EU national shareholders.

The restructuring may involve airlines seperate European licenced "wings" which could lead to UK based job losses.

Easyjet, British Airways and Ryanair, amongst others have been told that they'll need to restructure their operations if they wish to continue operating flights on major routes within EU territory.

Restructuring will need to consist of having a significant base within the EU and an increase in the amount of EU national shareholders.

The restructuring may involve airlines seperate European licenced "wings" which could lead to UK based job losses.

The problems just keep mounting up and the starting gun is yet to be fired,  Clear now that the major European economies are going to pillage British businesses at every opportunity . Why did anyone believe they would play nice and buy into the "they need us more than we need them" shite ? There just isn't any brave new world around the corner and May standing on her hind legs saying the whole country is right behind us is a blatant lie, I am amazed that some on here would choose to believe Liam Fox   Every day since June 23 rd I have become a little more convinced that this is the biggest exercise in crass stupidity ever undertaken by major economic power, There is a lot worse to come mark my words