You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Fair enough. I'd rather have something made under Reinheitsgebot myself than something that tastes of Warrington.

Hahaha. Classic pro-bean humour. I'll give you that. You know, to be honest, I buy either San Miguel or Cobra. 

The beer I drink is so great it hasn't even got a name you have to mime dancing with a siren on a sinking life raft just to order it online via Skype and then it takes 10 years to pour just one pint so I have to mime twice a day just so I can stock up for the weekend and have done so since dial up on ntlworld.

Sometimes though I just have a fosters because it's a glass of liquid in a pub and I'm there to catch up with people and want to slowly get pissed cheaply.

• Upvote 3

Pro-beaners make up 2/3rds of the population of this forum, mate, so fucking watch your tone, eh?

Sick of people talking about us as if we're the minority. Dirty bean dodging bastards.

2/3rds. Fucking hell, this place is becoming more RAWK-like by the week...

I have no problem with people drinking Fosters in their house, the problem is when you go into a boozer & that's the only cheapish lager they have on tap, it's fucking horrible.

My old band used to play in a pub that only had Fosters, Strongbow & Guinness on tap, the bottles were shite as well & all cost about a fiver. Fucking nightmare, I used to sneak a bottle of brandy in my cymbal bag.

Very good for stage-fright is brandy, if anyone suffers from it.

I love the way you talk about drinking Fosters the same way bigots talk about homosexuality.
  • Upvote 1

Farage has just been on ITV talking about the £34m a day we pay to the EU. So that's not £350m a week. Finally.

Here's a thought - instead of giving that money to the NHS, we could spunk it all away on a big fuck-off yacht for a shower of workshy inbred parasites.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/bring-back-britannia-to-rule-the-waves-after-brexit/

We could use the excuse that we need it to grease the gears of all those new trade deals we now need to negotiate, because we voted to opt out of the best trade deals in the world.

Here's a thought - instead of giving that money to the NHS, we could spunk it all away on a big fuck-off yacht for a shower of workshy inbred parasites.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/bring-back-britannia-to-rule-the-waves-after-brexit/

We could use the excuse that we need it to grease the gears of all those new trade deals we now need to negotiate, because we voted to opt out of the best trade deals in the world.

I see its ok to post Telegraph links and stories in here whenever it suits.

Just out of curiosity, are the 21% of Forumites that voted in favour of Brexit having buyers remorse post referendum?

It's a genuine question, by the way.

You can't have buyers remorse when all that you've done is express an opinion. This would need to wait until we start the process formally.

Just out of curiosity, are the 21% of Forumites that voted in favour of Brexit having buyers remorse post referendum?

It's a genuine question, by the way.

I doubt it. The true fallout has barely begun. It still baffles me how people decided to vote this way knowing full well the idiots we have had in charge of this country for almost a decade.

I'm really enjoying the pathetic attempts so far by the government to start up any negotiations, I think it's now fairly apparent that the gang of spoons who were arrayed as the Brexit champions don't have a clue as to what they are negotiating let alone where to start. 

Perhaps I'm being pernicious and it's too early to judge, but I think it will start coming as  shock to some of these puffed up goons that we won't be able to leverage trade deals in the same manner as when Britain had the worlds largest navy and a constant recourse to violence if one of the exploiting countries we interacted with decided to become 'nationalist'.

The consistent stream of op ed pieces banging on about how great everything is now that 'we've left the EU' I also find humorous as in effect nothing at the moment has changed other than Theresa May being made to stand on the edge of the G20 picture. I wonder if they'll be penning the same pieces when they have to get a visa before they and the family can go Skiing in Val d'isere.