You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

If someone is arguing that British people have a divine right to a job over Polish people, then sorry, but that person is a racist.

Everyone's talking about "concerns", "effects". Nobody has been able to come up with any, except some anecdotal stories about how their unskilled mates failed to cut the mustard in a 21st century economy.

Although the term "unrestricted immigration" is probably the single most idiotc one in the whole debate. People not realising that just because hundreds of millions of people have the right to live and work here, it doesn't mean that hundreds of millions of people will exercise that right.

We do not have "unrestricted immigration". Immigration is already restricted by availabilty of work, housing, money. The idea that 20 million Poles are going to rock up in Dover tomorrow just because they can is ignorant and cretinous.

We do have unrestricted immigration, there is nothing stopping anyone coming over whether there's jobs or houses for them or not.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

This is the type of shit that can happen when political correct nonsense brushes shit like this under the carpet. I'm sure when rumours started all them years ago on the below plenty of people bullshited the rumours as right wing scaremongering.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

If I could be arsed I could search away and find plenty of rape/sexual assault stories from all over Europe linked to migrants (which i'm sure all exaggerated by the media) its Friday night though and as has been pointed out this is supposed to be about voting in or out of the EU.

I stopped there, excuse me when I ignore the bullshit you post, I just find you to be the Class A knob I ignore in real life. 

Guest Pistonbroke

This is the type of shit that can happen when political correct nonsense brushes shit like this under the carpet. I'm sure when rumours started all them years ago on the below plenty of people bullshited the rumours as right wing scaremongering.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

If I could be arsed I could search away and find plenty of rape/sexual assault stories from all over Europe linked to migrants (which i'm sure all exaggerated by the media) its Friday night though and as has been pointed out this is supposed to be about voting in or out of the EU.

In fact fuck it, I am going to respond to your retarded post. You posted a link about the Rotherham child abuse case involving Pakistani people. 

What is the point you are trying to make? You do realise that many children have been abused by British people? Are you completely ignoring those incidents as you are trying to make out it is all down to immigrants? My guess is that you have an agenda against immigrants as your pathetic example proves. 

You sound very similar to some Scouse knob I came across on a Politics UK site on FB. Always bringing up incidents about foreigners being solely responsible for child abuse cases regardless of the topic at hand. Skinny fuck with a bulldog as a pet. Die hard Kipper with the brains of a melon. 

Guest Pistonbroke

We do have unrestricted immigration, there is nothing stopping anyone coming over whether there's jobs or houses for them or not.

No you fucking don't, at least look up the immigration rules in the country you live in before spouting utter fucking bollocks. 

In fact fuck it, I am going to respond to your retarded post. You posted a link about the Rotherham child abuse case involving Pakistani people.

What is the point you are trying to make? You do realise that many children have been abused by British people? Are you completely ignoring those incidents as you are trying to make out it is all down to immigrants? My guess is that you have an agenda against immigrants as your pathetic example proves.

You sound very similar to some Scouse knob I came across on a Politics UK site on FB. Always bringing up incidents about foreigners being solely responsible for child abuse cases regardless of the topic at hand. Skinny fuck with a bulldog as a pet. Die hard Kipper with the brains of a melon.

I'm well aware there are plenty of white British people that abuse kids, but there you go again deflecting attention away from the fact these sexual assaults took place in Germany was 'Well what about the protesters a few days later who caused more trouble' then it was the media making shit up.

Why can't you just admit there is a problem without bringing racism or the right wing/UKIP or whoever into it to try and deflect attention away from it?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm well aware there are plenty of white British people that abuse kids, but there you go again deflecting attention away from the fact these sexual assaults took place in Germany was 'Well what about the protesters a few days later who caused more trouble' then it was the media making shit up.

Why can't you just admit there is a problem without bringing racism or the right wing/UKIP or whoever into it to try and deflect attention away from it?

So why post a link to a case which involved immigrants? Why not mention that British people have also committed such atrocities? You are just backtracking now. 

I'm not deflecting anything, just portraying things from a German prospective. 

There is no major problem as yourself and others keep bringing up. Or have you heard anything else apart from the New years eve incident? A whole six weeks have passed since then......

You were the one who brought racism into it by posting that link about the Rotherham case you thick cunt. 

I'd love to know what you find horrifying about Germany, what have you seen, or do you mean you are just believing everything the media feed you? 

Crime statistics going through the roof since the arrival of migrants, especially violent crime, whole communities built up over a long time changing over night (lets be honest, for the worse), Police and media silence and suppression on all things migrants unless it's a positive spin, the way European women are being treated by Islamic migrant men, people now living in fear of doing simple things like going to a public swimming pool or going out for an evening in town, authorities actually having to hand out leaflets to migrant men telling them not to rape, rob or sexually assault women (that astonishes me), Merkel and her thought police crimes banning posts that are critical of the mass Islamic immigration on social media, billions and billions of euros getting spent on these migrants that have absolutely no right to be in Europe in the first place.

That stuff does actually horrify me to varying degrees and why wouldn't it?

I look at many sources from all angles and it is quite obvious that this mass Islamic migration to Europe and all the issues that come with it is bad news for Europeans.

I genuinely struggle to name one positive thing these mostly uneducated/many uncivilised male economic migrants bring to the countries they end up in, unfortunately the negatives are not such a struggle to name.

I have no issue with taking in some genuine refugees but no way should we be getting dictated to by Merkel and the unashamedly corrupt EU on how many we should take, we have only seen the very start of this migrant crisis too, we haven't seen anything yet imo.

These migrants will have EU passports at some point in the future and much like the Somalians in Holland and many others as soon as they do they are many will be heading to the UK.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

Crime statistics going through the roof since the arrival of migrants, especially violent crime, whole communities built up over a long time changing over night (lets be honest, for the worse), Police and media silence and suppression on all things migrants unless it's a positive spin, the way European women are being treated by Islamic migrant men, people now living in fear of doing simple things like going to a public swimming pool or going out for an evening in town, authorities actually having to hand out leaflets to migrant men telling them not to rape, rob or sexually assault women (that astonishes me), Merkel and her thought police crimes banning posts that are critical of the mass Islamic immigration on social media, billions and billions of euros getting spent on these migrants that have absolutely no right to be in Europe in the first place.

That stuff does actually horrify me to varying degrees and why wouldn't it?

I look at many sources from all angles and it is quite obvious that this mass Islamic migration to Europe and all the issues that come with it is bad news for Europeans.

I genuinely struggle to name one positive thing these mostly uneducated/many uncivilised male economic migrants bring to the countries they end up in, unfortunately the negatives are not such a struggle to name.

I have no issue with taking in some genuine refugees but no way should we be getting dictated to by Merkel and the unashamedly corrupt EU on how many we should take, we have only seen the very start of this migrant crisis too, we haven't seen anything yet imo.

These migrants will have EU passports at some point in the future and much like the Somalians in Holland and many others as soon as they do they are many will be heading to the UK.

Bullshit. Typical stereotyping of people trying to flee a war caused by the western World, lets label them all as uneducated etc....you do realise that the majority getting out of Syria are those who had the money to do so? 

You come across as some brainwashed wannabe racist. The UK have accepted didly shit migrants in the big scheme of things. Your assumptions on the migrant problem in Germany is main stream media scaremongering to a tee. Holland has had many migrants as part of their population for many a decade, as have Germany and France. How comes they haven't flooded the UK already? 

Not sure why I'm asking you these questions to be honest as you come across as your usual uneducated cunt on such matters. 

Guest Pistonbroke

EU citizens have free movement to live and work here just and many Brits live and work or retire in Europe

Statistics show that just as many Brits if not more live abroad than European citizens who live in the UK. 

But, like I say, what issues with immigration do they believe coming out of the EU will solve?

And why do they have such an issue with foreigners coming here unless they're utter racists?

You are very ignorant if you really believe what you say there.

The flood of cheap labour into the UK from eastern Europe is not only suppressing wages but it's also depriving the British working class people of work and opportunities.

Just one simple example of the above, I'm working class btw.

11/12 years ago I had a job in a factory as a machine operator, after tax I was taking home £330, I was happy with that wage and the wage rises that would be ahead, there were often job vacancies at the place for long term work.

2 years ago my younger brother applied for a job there, never got anything back until the agency got in touch 6 or so months later, he got offered some work with no guarantee of anything long term, they only wanted him there for 2 weeks and he took home a pathetic £219 per week, the place was full of Eastern Europeans of course.

This is the reality now for all working class people, you don't have to look far or speak to many people who have similar stories and experiences.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bullshit. Typical stereotyping of people trying to flee a war caused by the western World, lets label them all as uneducated etc....you do realise that the majority getting out of Syria are those who had the money to do so? 

You come across as some brainwashed wannabe racist. The UK have accepted didly shit migrants in the big scheme of things. Your assumptions on the migrant problem in Germany is main stream media scaremongering to a tee. Holland has had many migrants as part of their population for many a decade, as have Germany and France. How comes they haven't flooded the UK already? 

Not sure why I'm asking you these questions to be honest as you come across as your usual uneducated cunt on such matters. 

Stopped reading there.

I haven't been racist, realistic more like and non PC I suppose, this is the thing with irrational people like yourself, someone puts forward a straight forward rational argument that goes against your beliefs and you either have to straw man it or resort to ad hominem attacks because you are incapable of any reason or counter argument.

• Upvote 1

It's a waste of time trying to reason with him, If I had seen how he'd reacted towards you I probably wouldn't bothered either, all the personal attacks from him are as you mention - deflections and diversions from the actual subject being spoken about, he'd probably like you to abuse him back so he can label you a bigot, racist, Islamaphobe etc so he can take the moral high ground and give himself some sort of piece of mind.

Guest Pistonbroke

Stopped reading there.

I haven't been racist, realistic more like and non PC I suppose, this is the thing with irrational people like yourself, someone puts forward a straight forward rational argument that goes against your beliefs and you either have to straw man it or resort to ad hominem attacks because you are incapable of any reason or counter argument.

I expected such a reply, how about addressing the questions I asked? 

You mentioned that the majority of migrants fleeing a war zone are only doing so for economic reasons. Bullshit!! 

You are the one who said they are in the majority uneducated. Bullshit!!!  Or have you surveyed their qualifications before leaving Syria?

You are the one who said the Somalians etc in Holland will want to come to the UK....where is your proof that would be the case? Holland is a shit better place to be at present than the UK.

Guest Pistonbroke

It's a waste of time trying to reason with him, If I had seen how he'd reacted towards you I probably wouldn't bothered either, all the personal attacks from him are as you mention - deflections and diversions from the actual subject being spoken about, he'd probably like you to abuse him back so he can label you a bigot, racist, Islamaphobe etc so he can take the moral high ground and give himself some sort of piece of mind.

Behave yourself you utter cretin. I'm sure the good people of the GF will read the posts made and make up their own mind as to who are the perpetrators of such bile.

I'm guessing this is a double account. 

I expected such a reply, how about addressing the questions I asked? 

You mentioned that the majority of migrants fleeing a war zone are only doing so for economic reasons. Bullshit!! 

You are the one who said they are in the majority uneducated. Bullshit!!!  Or have you surveyed their qualifications before leaving Syria?

You are the one who said the Somalians etc in Holland will want to come to the UK....where is your proof that would be the case? Holland is a shit better place to be at present than the UK.

As you should expect such a reply.

I did answer your question in your original post to me, you ignored my answers and went off on one with the personal attacks.

Trying to reason with an emotionally/mentally unstable person is a waste of time in my experience but go on then, I'll try.

Most of these people flooding in Europe are economic migrants, they are from all over Africa, Kosovo/Albania and parts of Asia, a minority are from Syria and even then there are safe spaces in Syria and in near by countries more compatible with their way of life, I also said I haven't an issue with taking some, we need to make sure they are who the say they are though as many of these economic migrants are claiming to be Syrian and simply aren't.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html

Even the EU vice president has admitted it, six out of 10 is most likely the conservative number too.

Just google Somalians, Holland, UK and you will find plenty, if you really believe that many of the migrants that have been spread around the EU countries won't come to the UK the first chance they get you really are at least naive, and you have the audacity to tell me I'm brainwashed!

Behave yourself you utter cretin. I'm sure the good people of the GF will read the posts made and make up their own mind as to who are the perpetrators of such bile.

I'm guessing this is a double account. 

And I guarantee you some of the good people of the GF will understand and agree with some of the points I've made but dare not say anything because the likes of you will be on them like a ton of bricks screaming all sorts of bollocks at them.

Nothing I have said is racist, it's fact and opinion, like the sentence you bolded out about the negatives out weighing the positives, And I didn't even mention terrorism and the chances of a 7/7, Madrid or Paris type event becoming more and more likely the more of these people come.

• Upvote 1

You want to fix your problems, protest against capitalism! Like anything which adds to the economy, immigration benefits the rich the most. You think if you stop immigration your problems will go away? No, capitalists will find another way to undercut your labour value. The "I'm alright, Jack" attitude will make things worse for you in the long run. Stop being led by corporate media to avoid facing the real issue.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So why post a link to a case which involved immigrants? Why not mention that British people have also committed such atrocities? You are just backtracking now.

I'm not deflecting anything, just portraying things from a German prospective.

There is no major problem as yourself and others keep bringing up. Or have you heard anything else apart from the New years eve incident? A whole six weeks have passed since then......

You were the one who brought racism into it by posting that link about the Rotherham case you thick cunt.

I clearly explained that it was people like you who brushed aside claims of there being a problem (just as you're doing now) as racism that allowed the abuse of thise kids go on for so long. Just as you're doing now turning a blind eye and brushing things off as media scare tactics.

• Upvote 1

Stopped reading there.

Spot on! The hysterics and name calling all tactics to silence anyone with a different view.

• Upvote 1