You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pinch themselves every morning

dickie mint

Jordan/Katie Price. A hag with massive tits who has somehow managed to earn about 100 times more than your average Daily Star bird. Somehow manages to get paid by OK magazine and other gossip outlets by shagging or marrying people. Has somehow managed to keep herself relevant to the media despite the fact that she stopped getting her tits out years ago.

Dane Cook is paid millions of dollars every year to be funny. He isn't funny. Everyone knows he isn't funny. And yet, he still gets paid.

There was a soul sold in there somewhere. Got to be.

By american audiences though. There are some absolutely dire american comics that are fucking millionaires.

Adam Sandler

Shout.

I was at my lad's footy match the other night and two of the mums there were going on about films they'd seen recently and they got onto Adam Sandler, both stating how brilliant he is, how "50 First Dates" is the funniest thing ever (i haven't seen it but i'm pretty certain that this is patently untrue) and that he has never made a bad film and that he just keeps "coming up with the goods". I looked over at them expecting a pause and then them both bursting into laughter, but it never happened. They meant it. 

I was biting my fingers to stop myself commenting. What is wrong with these people?

• Upvote 2

Shout.

I was at my lad's footy match the other night and two of the mums there were going on about films they'd seen recently and they got onto Adam Sandler, both stating how brilliant he is, how "50 First Dates" is the funniest thing ever (i haven't seen it but i'm pretty certain that this is patently untrue) and that he has never made a bad film and that he just keeps "coming up with the goods". I looked over at them expecting a pause and then them both bursting into laughter, but it never happened. They meant it. 

I was biting my fingers to stop myself commenting. What is wrong with these people?

Shithouse brain aids

Most radio presenters.

Without doubt. I was listening to Heart and not through choice, these two fucks get paid to play the same 5 songs repeatedly and talk about what they did the night before. 4 hour shift, most of it news, traffic bulletins, songs and the odd few minutes of talking mundane shite. They still refer to it as work. Pinch yourselves. Fucks.

• Upvote 1

Miranda Hart. 

Katy Brand. 

Katy Brand's Beyonce impression. I've seen funnier concentration camp footage.

katy_brand_2510295b.jpg

To be fair, that bit in Schindler's List where Goeth starts randomly shooting people, until whoever is responsible for stealing a chicken owns up, is ace. Especially when that kid puts his hand up and when asked if it's him, shakes his head and points at a dead guy on the floor with blood spurting out of a wound.

Perfect comic timing. I often reminisce about being the only person in the cinema who laughed out loud at that scene.

Some people have no sense of humour...

• Upvote 1

Agree about radio presenters. I like the absolute radio shows where you can pick which decade you want. Often listen to 60's or 90's. Anyway that Christian O'Connell in the mornings is fucking bad ear aids. He is suck a cunt. Fucking unfunny mind numbing twat. He genuinely said this one morning "I have to give a big sorry to the girl who came over asking for my autograph earlier, I know it was too early to be eating a burger but I was starving"

Agree about radio presenters. I like the absolute radio shows where you can pick which decade you want. Often listen to 60's or 90's. Anyway that Christian O'Connell in the mornings is fucking bad ear aids. He is suck a cunt. Fucking unfunny mind numbing twat. He genuinely said this one morning "I have to give a big sorry to the girl who came over asking for my autograph earlier, I know it was too early to be eating a burger but I was starving"

I've never heard of him but I hate him.

Bill Cosby. Not funny, total knobhead and as yet u convicted sex pest.

The Cosby show was one of the most unfunny programmes in TV history yet somehow it was one of the most successful which made him ridiculously rich. It basically just consisted of him sitting round in shite jumpers talking to his kids then being bossed about by his wife. Any delivery man or person in a lower social position than his character was a thick white person who Cosby would rip with a series of overlong conversations and him pulling stupid unfunny faces.

Every time I've seen him interviewed he seems like a totally smug cunt who thinks he is ridiculously talented yet the only thing I've ever laughed at him for is his choice of jumpers.