You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reds set to Fire the Lazar?

tlw content

• 3 weeks later...

If he goes in this window then so should the dick that thought it was a good thing to sign him 

Man City Money no object can sign who they like get rid of the people on the transfer committee to  Liverpool 

Liverpool had just started to produce the fruits of the investment in the youth structure under Rafa and lose there best to Man City 

anyone who thinks we did well out of this turnover in staff is deluded after last season i would have been sending whoever thought the players we signed where good long term Liverpool players i would rather have accountability at the feet of one person and i would ensure that whoever put forward the idea of Camolli and this committee as the future never make another decision at the club 

• Upvote 1

I think you should poll that Vlad, I think Berger was brilliant and I was hoping Lazar would be of the same ilk. He still might be but we haven't played him in his best position yet.

He looked boss for 5 minutes against City and for a whole half of footy against Sunderland though.

Mate hes a wet fucking fanny, blistered, a fanny is just an inverted penis look if you roll up up and push up tuck your nuts in theres two holes above them, they become ovaries, smear marmite to experience a yeast infection, as i did, serve guests yeast infection bread warmed through as a starter. Markovich needs to go hes a useless waste of money who is one of ten players we have whose best position is as an AM and is the only type of player apart from shit centre defenders and goalies rodgers signs. If i ran him over in the street i would even reverse over his head he means so little to so few and rakes it in while you wrote those kind words about him on a rusted typewriter you built out of cornish pasties and pot noodle foil tops.

• Upvote 1

I'm considering Markovic a new signing this summer. May as well, he barely featured last season but his quality is undoubtable.

It's weird that people still think Balotelli has a future at the club and yet totally dismiss a lad who scored more league goals that Balotelli, who played wing back, and who only turned 21 a couple of months ago.

This lad could yet be the real deal, I'm just yet to see how Rodgers intends to utilise him, but he definitely isn't a wing back.

-------------Mig--------------

Clyne---Skrtel--Sakho---Moreno

-------Milner---Henderson------

Markovic----Coutinho---Firmino

-----------Benteke-------------

Some team that.

Sturridge/Ings, Lallana, Ibe, Allen, Can, Illori, Bogdan on bench.

I still think we're a CB short, especially with Sakho's injury record. Not happy with Toure coming in, but perhaps Lloyd Jones will get the nod? Might be a bit of planning going on, which would be a nice surprise.

Same with Allen, concerns about his availability, but perhaps Rodgers has one eye on Rossiter. Although the reports linking us with Illaramendi seem to suggest he doesn't believe Rossiter is ready or capable. I'd like to see Chirivella at some point though.

Overall though, that's a fantastic starting XI, and a bench with game-changing potential in a few positions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

-------------Mig--------------

Clyne---Skrtel--Sakho---Moreno

-------Milner---Henderson------

Markovic----Coutinho---Firmino

-----------Benteke-------------

Some team that.

Sturridge/Ings, Lallana, Ibe, Allen, Can, Illori, Bogdan on bench.

Overall though, that's a fantastic starting XI, and a bench with game-changing potential in a few positions.

In short: No.

• Upvote 1

In short: No.

Not sure why not?

Full backs up and down all day, at pace.

Two holding midfielders able to plug gaps all day, non-stop running.

Three creative talents with loads of goals in them from a variety of angles.

A battering ram of a forward to pull defenders out of position for the team to exploit, or just whip a ball into the box.

I don't think you've noticed how games are won in this division, but this isn't far off Chelsea's model for success.

Not sure why not?

Full backs up and down all day, at pace.

Two holding midfielders able to plug gaps all day, non-stop running.

Three creative talents with loads of goals in them from a variety of angles.

A battering ram of a forward to pull defenders out of position for the team to exploit, or just whip a ball into the box.

I don't think you've noticed how games are won in this division, but this isn't far off Chelsea's model for success.

Sorry, wheres the two dms again?

Had the pleasure of watching a couple of games live with him playing last season

The Boro cup game sticks in my mind. He was fucking useless and just kept running into defenders , Glen Johnson ,style and coughing up the ball. OK he hasn't had much of a run and he's only young but on what I saw last season he looked out of his depth .

He's going to need to show a hell of lot more to convince me he's worth anything like what we paid.

I think you should poll that Vlad, I think Berger was brilliant and I was hoping Lazar would be of the same ilk. He still might be but we haven't played him in his best position yet.

He looked boss for 5 minutes against City and for a whole half of footy against Sunderland though.

Its difficult to get people to admit that they verbally abused Berger every week so long after the fact.

In my opinion he blew hot and cold and struggled a bit with both the English game and later injuries. He was also part of a team that under achieved massively.

Like I said earlier though,he was still better than most of the shite we field nowadays.

Its difficult to get people to admit that they verbally abused Berger every week so long after the fact.

In my opinion he blew hot and cold and struggled a bit with both the English game and later injuries. He was also part of a team that under achieved massively.

Like I said earlier though,he was still better than most of the shite we field nowadays.

Berger was ok, that was about it, the odd screamer he used to score papered over the fact that he wasn't very consistent. You're right that if the forums had been around then, he would've caused a lot of arguments.