You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan Rodgers is our manager

This thread is really ugly.  Leave the man be for fuck's sake.  He wasn't the manager to improve us once Suarez left, but he's not deserving of all the shite he gets on here.  The posts say more about the poster than the target of their bile.  

Exactly mate. Same twats who were fawning over him when he nearly took us to the title. 

This thread is really ugly.  Leave the man be for fuck's sake.  He wasn't the manager to improve us once Suarez left, but he's not deserving of all the shite he gets on here.  The posts say more about the poster than the target of their bile.  

Oh get a fucking grip, he's an unlikeable, disingenuous, insencere fuckwit of a man who happened to manage us for a couple of years, not Nelson fucking Mandela incarnate, certainly not deserving of respect just because he was our manager for a couple of years. In any case, I doubt he gives a shiny shit what anyone on the liverpoolway forum thinks off him as he's gallivanting around the world wining and dining his new blonde piece & expanding his property portfolio courtesy of the massive windfall he received off us.

As for getting over him, how the fuck are we supposed to do that when we're treated to 32.5 million quids worth of the steaming pile horseshit that is his 'legacy' lumbering around on the pitch on a weekly basis?

P.S If your criteria for ex players/managers being given dogs abuse on here is whether or not they are deserving of it then you may as well shut the forums down now, this place is 90% abuse (mostly over the top) being directed towards current and ex players/managers and other posters. It's cathartic, so sue me.

Exactly mate. Same twats who were fawning over him when he nearly took us to the title. 

He was a sanctimonious derp when he was here, wouldn't be copping half the shit he is now if he'd just kept that massive fucking mouth of his shut. See below for a better explanation.

V0FVUI2.gif

• Upvote 6

This thread is really ugly. Leave the man be for fuck's sake. He wasn't the manager to improve us once Suarez left, but he's not deserving of all the shite he gets on here. The posts say more about the poster than the target of their bile.

That's a bit rich coming from you..

Although I do agree with you.

Shouldn't this be moved to the Former Manager's forum?

• Upvote 1

This thread is really ugly. Leave the man be for fuck's sake. He wasn't the manager to improve us once Suarez left, but he's not deserving of all the shite he gets on here. The posts say more about the poster than the target of their bile.

The guy's a whopper. That was obvious from day one at the club. I've every intention of poking fun at him. Not that he cares, of course. So, I don't see why you should either...

• Upvote 6

The moralising and chastising of Rodgere on here is utterly pathetic and a poor reflection on anyone who gets involved. He seems like a genuinely nice bloke and always speaks well of and is very dignified about his time at the club. All you saints still married to your childhood sweethearts?

I think Bodgers is a piece of work, am also balls deep in a catholic priest at the moment if that makes  you feel any better about my moralising, I mean it is about as close as one can get to god from down here.

The moralising and chastising of Rodgere on here is utterly pathetic and a poor reflection on anyone who gets involved. He seems like a genuinely nice bloke and always speaks well of and is very dignified about his time at the club. All you saints still married to your childhood sweethearts?

A lot of people disagree with you, in that he doesn't necessarily seem like a 'genuinely nice bloke'.

But keep trying to tell people off on the Internetz. The world needs more brave soldiers like yourself.

There's better places to direct ones anger at than Dossier Man. Glad he's gone but what's the point of wasting time on him now?

That time could be best sent on sending abusive messages to Tory party members or cunt journalists.

I'm well aware that this is pointless, but then again so is the footie, besides, I'm hoping JP makes an appearance soon, that's always fun.

• Upvote 1

Nope

And he only speaks nice about the club on camera