You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

James Milner; £165,000 P/W

He's not as good as Henderson. He's a poor man's Dirk Kuyt playing in central midfield. That's all he is.

And henderson is just a jobber from sunderland he could be grealish delph colback hes at that sort of level a mid table player who has no special ability at anything hes a cm but i really think his best position would be a linesman so he could run and point all day without having to worry about putting his one tackle a game in.

Makes danny murphy look like hagi.

• Upvote 1

They're both quite good. Allen is nearly quite good. All three really need to be the middle of a midfield three. When more than one of them is in the team we end up with a midfield that doesn't excel in anything. No top class team, which obviously we're not but hopefully we're aiming to be, would have a midfield with so many "meh" players. United did briefly, but it only worked for them because they had three top class forwards. It isn't sustainable.

• Upvote 1

They're both good players. I don't think anyone in our team is performing near their top level, aside from possibly Ings.

Henderson's a good box-to-box midfielder.

Milner's a decent wide player.

If you're going to play him someone completely out of his comfort zone and skill set (regardless of where he wants to play) then he's not going to look good.

Henderson's a good box-to-box midfielder.

Milner's a decent wide player.

If you're going to play him someone completely out of his comfort zone and skill set (regardless of where he wants to play) then he's not going to look good.

Box to box mids score ten to fifteen a season and usually can tackle and be aggressive they dont cream their kecks at the prospect of shooting and turn away from goal when practically through. Hes a shit jobber who just runs round a lot he makes less tackles than the ref and shouldnt even get in our side when fit. New manager new owners and new captain. Hes not even a west brom captain never mind liverpool.

Am I the only one getting a bit sick of people on here singling out players for criticism? (I'll give you Lovren, he's fucking shite)

I think we're almost unanimous in our view that Rodgers is nowhere near up to this gig but we have some very decent players here who are not performing at LEAST in part to Rodgers not having a fucking clue where to play them, in which system, on any given week. It figures that Klopp or Ancelotti will be able to get out of these players what they're capable of. I think he's lost the players which is exacerbating the problems he's created himself through his own incompetence but that's no reason to dig up threads to use them to have a swipe at individuals.

• Upvote 6

Am I the only one getting a bit sick of people on here singling out players for criticism? (I'll give you Lovren, he's fucking shite)

I think we're almost unanimous in our view that Rodgers is nowhere near up to this gig but we have some very decent players here who are not performing at LEAST in part to Rodgers not having a fucking clue where to play them, in which system, on any given week. It figures that Klopp or Ancelotti will be able to get out of these players what they're capable of. I think he's lost the players which is exacerbating the problems he's created himself through his own incompetence but that's no reason to dig up threads to use them to have a swipe at individuals.

Spot on. If the players were shite there'd be no point in wanting Rodgers out. But they're not.