You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

James Milner; £165,000 P/W

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think he's struggling so far this season and is mainly there as an old head in a team full of younger players. Impossible to dislike the man but I am hoping Fabinho steps in and produces the goods that Milner isn't at the moment.

He's been absolutely outstanding this season! My favourite player at the moment, technically outstanding and works his arse off.

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think he's struggling so far this season and is mainly there as an old head in a team full of younger players. Impossible to dislike the man but I am hoping Fabinho steps in and produces the goods that Milner isn't at the moment.

Really? He's going to be phenomenal when he rediscovers some form then. Maybe the rest of the team will be in with a shout of MOM.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:44 AM, VladimirIlyich said:

I want some of what you're on Vlad mate.

I'm watching from Sweden and at the live CL broadcast we always have former Sweden, former Iceland, nowadays Norways coach Lars Lagerbäck as an expert commentator. As you may know he fucking loves his workhorses. And I kidd you not, each game he gives the MOTM to Milner. I've seen like 15 matches with him as a commentator. Every game! "JAMES MILNER MOTM HANDS DOWN!", with a horny stare.

• Upvote 1

.nothing disappointing about this honest player thought

we were going to suffer after Neymar run through the midfield early on but we did cope wi the heart and guts stuff,May prove to be short wi the decisive pass or two but this man as good as good as anything EVER in our side