Quantcast
Great drumming performances - Page 7 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Total Longo

Great drumming performances

Yussef Dayes sounding great here (Mansur Brown’s guitar is boss too for that matter). 

Yussef Dayes x Alfa Mist - Love Is The Message

• Upvote 1

The casual left wrist on the backhand hi hat touches - ridiculous.

Also looks like my man sacrificed his floor tom, cut it in half and then dropped a cinder block into it to keep the kick from moving on him.

So -- top marks.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The casual left wrist on the backhand hi hat touches - ridiculous.

Also looks like my man sacrificed his floor tom, cut it in half and then dropped a cinder block into it to keep the kick from moving on him.

So -- top marks.

From what I can make out his talent has been picked up online & people have chipped in to get that old shitheap of a drum kit shipped across to him.

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

From what I can make out his talent has been picked up online & people have chipped in to get that old shitheap of a drum kit shipped across to him.

Three quarters of a million views -- some drum company has missed a trick here. 

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

Great stuff. Just goes to show if you put the hours in that's all that matters, not the gear you're playing on.

When I was over in Cuba back in 2016 I saw some ridiculous players on many a street corner/music club playing for cash. Most of them sounded unreal playing on similar looking kits, 

Was a real eye opener and unreal most probably won't ever leave the country for other people to see their talent first hand.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Can we get any love for Clem Burke?

Of course, he's fucking brilliant.

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

Imagine concentrating on your drumming with Deborah's fartbox to distract you.

I used to play in a band with 3 mini-skirted backing singers & it made me up my game in the hope I'd end up shagging one of them.

Needless to say it never worked.