You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Taking the piss in Dubai

Keeping a low profile might have been a good idea. Go and have your bender but just don't draw attention to it in light of what you have done this season and Sunday of course.

I think if they really gave a shite they would have thought about how it could look if they were all over the Internet singing and dancing after the way they have performed and keeping a low profile would have meant they were a lot less likely to be all over the Internet.

We all know they don't give a shite though do they or they wouldn't have turned in the laughable performances they have over the last couple of months.

Stevie I suppose gets a pass as he is going but even he probably should know better.

Keeping a low profile might have been a good idea. Go and have your bender but just don't draw attention to it in light of what you have done this season and Sunday of course.

I think if they really gave a shite they would have thought about how it could look if they were all over the Internet singing and dancing after the way they have performed and keeping a low profile would have meant they were a lot less likely to be all over the Internet.

We all know they don't give a shite though do they or they wouldn't have turned in the laughable performances they have over the last couple of months.

Stevie I suppose gets a pass as he is going but even he probably should know better.

In fairness, it's a shitty mobile clip leaked from someones phone (who's obviously close to them). None of them would've intended for that to get out. I'd imagine they are not amused at whoever leaked it. Rightly so, imo. It was just some lads acting like tits, on the piss, at an end of season do.

Let's say it was Ayre filming it and leaked it, though, just for the fume.

• Upvote 1

In fairness, it's a shitty mobile clip leaked from someones phone (who's obviously close to them). None of them would've intended for that to get out. I'd imagine they are not amused at whoever leaked it. Rightly so, imo. It was just some lads acting like tits, on the piss, at an end of season do.

Let's say it was Ayre filming it and leaked it, though, just for the fume.

Yeah I can see that. I suppose my point is just don't give somebody the chance to leak it....but then nowadays I suppose that isn't always easy, but would anyone have filmed them and sent it to youtube if they were just walking around normal?

I live the idea of blaming Ayre though.

Fake scouser, Harley Davidson riding meff!

the fucking bastards. They should be crying into their coco pops rather than going out with Stevie for a leaving do that's probably been planned for months. 

I know the Stoke game was a shambles, and we have been shit for a while, but really? Is this something to get wound up by?

• Upvote 3

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned. Apologies if so.

So after one of the worst results in the club's history, and a pathetic season to boot. Our lads have jetted out to Dubai and are quite happy to be filmed doing a stupid dance/song about Toure as he's signed a new contract for some strange reason. What the fuck.

Its not taking the piss. Its Gerrard's goodbye and was arranged before sunday. Honestly some folk.

They're human let them enjoy themselves. They've let us and the manager down this season and a lot of them should be moved on accordingly however this is the send off for the skipper and the last time some of these lads will ever see each other. I'm concerned about the apparent imminent bid for fucking Benteke.

We got our arses handed to us by Stoke on the last day of the season in a totally meaningless game.A bad, bad day at the office.

I dont know about you, but when i have a bad day at the office i prefer to go out with my mates , get pissed and have a laugh.

Its a refreshing change to see players acting like young blokes, not media trained robots. There is obviously a good team spirit, which is a bloody good basis for next season. Things WILL get better.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from the players

They should be tied to ball and chain and never be allowed to smile,drink,dance until they win a game of football next season

I mean,our season was like a death in the family and I bet people wouldn't do any of the above like that after a funeral would they

FFS lighten up guys,we heal our wounds and go again next season

• Upvote 3

Look, I'm not going for the Facebook outrage angle. I just think a bit of humility and, oh I don't know, tact wouldn't go amiss from them considering the way they ended the season. They're men in the public eye, in a job that is unlike many others so maybe just don't post videos of your antics straight after posting one of the club's worst losses in recent memory

I think someone said the other day that can you imagine Bob having an awards evening after this season. Regardless of it being the end of the season or stevies leaving do, i have to wonder whether other teams in our history would have been so quick to act the goat. I know football has moved on but we are prob one of the most backward looking clubs stuck in traditionand revelling in the family club,working class roots. You cant have it both ways. You trade off the relationships with the fans, Shanks' holy trinity and yet while the fans are sitting here gutted atour worst loss in 50 years these are living it up. Its not even so much this incident alone. Under Hicks and Gillet the players didnt care. This is just another sign of the disconnect between players and the fans. Call me a fool but if you are being paid 50k a week off the back of the average joe in the stand going to work all weel, i expect a bit more reticence after that result, at least some form of acknowledgement to the fans. Instead it was abig fuck you and the fans will lap it up again next season. Drunk moan over

• Upvote 1