You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke Away match thread

Bet he is still in charge next season , owners want a yes man nobody to challenge them over transfers wages ect ect.Even if he was to go be another nobody put in charge ,face it we are massive worldwide club run like a conference club no disrespect to conference teams

No, we don't have a choice. Just the same old fucking shit isn't it.

Hopefully if we can get Klopp we can attract a better class of player, his knowledge of the German league might unearth a couple of gems and he might be able to convince one or two of Dortmunds better players to come here with him for a big pay rise and to be part of a new project.

It would be a start and a definite improvement on where we are.

• Upvote 1

Watching SG trudge from the field there made me more sad and angry than I should be on a Sunday.

There is hardly anyone at the club I have any respect for, and hardly any I even like.

So sad to see him surrounded by such shithouses on his final appearance after all he has given for the club.

They couldn't be fucking bothered to turn up for their own professional and personal pride and for a legend of the club they play for.

Watching SG trudge from the field there made me more sad and angry than I should be on a Sunday.

There is hardly anyone at the club I have any respect for, and hardly any I even like.

True that. You can watch teams and see players like Glen Whelan who you wouldn't want in a Liverpool shirt,but you respect them for being good pros and journeymen.

our team outside of about 3 or 4 are a joke.

Can't really see how he can keep his job after this. 

We've been waiting half a season to get spanked and it just happened to be the last game and fucking Stoke. If there's any positive of today, it's that we're out of Europa and can focus solely on winning something next season.