You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chels.... Who's arsed?

Oh Buoy

Guest davelfc

Look, we all you want Rodgers gobe and have done for weeks. Banging on and on and on about it on an Internet forum is pointless.

I'm actually not banging on and on, I'm taking a back seat. I initially defended him (as I learned to not listen to his interviews) but he's a dick. You're just dragging me back in your troll cunt. 

Who's fucking arsed what Rodgers has said?

He was being diplomatic. Gerrard said what needed saying. If you're that arsed what Rodgers said, go and follow a page like that ynfa who prey on his every word and make hilarious little memes etc.

Dalglish regularly came out with some shite in interviews, and came across as bitter,angry and ranty at times. People criticised him about that. Rodgers does the opposite, people harp on about that.

It's football, not politics.

• Upvote 7

I remember Rafa getting slaughered for taking Gerrard off for Lucas in a game that was 1-1 with 15 minutes or whatever to go in a game against a hated rival. It was an unpopular and strange decision but Rafa did it to take a risk to win the game and it worked because Lucas would have scored the winner if Neville hadn't caught it on the line and we scored the pen.

Rodgers does the same thing and rather for some kind of tactical reason, he happily explains he does it so he can get clapped off by fucking rent boys on his last visit to that shithole.

We needed to win the game to keep our season alive, why would that even enter the manager's head to take the captain and top scorer off so he can get clapped off by those Tory knobheads who'd took the piss out of him all game?

• Upvote 7

Who's fucking arsed what Rodgers has said?

He was being diplomatic. Gerrard said what needed saying. If you're that arsed what Rodgers said, go and follow a page like that ynfa who prey on his every word and make hilarious little memes etc.

Dalglish regularly came out with some shite in interviews, and came across as bitter,angry and ranty at times. People criticised him about that. Rodgers does the opposite, people harp on about that.

It's football, not politics.

Spot on.

Guest davelfc

We needed to win the game to keep our season alive, why would that even enter the manager's head to take the captain and top scorer off so he can get clapped off by those Tory knobheads who'd took the piss out of him all game?

Is it option ....

1. Because he wanted to please his master the shit coated one.

2. Because he's fucking terrified of another mauling in the CL 

3. Because he really thinks Gerrard wants acclaim from cunts that booed the minutes silence for Hillsborough at Wembley and have sung their Gerrard slip song all season no matter who they play.

The fucking vile cunts.

No prizes and yes Tony, I'm now banging on about it.

• Upvote 3

Did Gerrard get a good reception from the home crowd when he was subbed?

Some of them gave him a mild applause.

About ten seconds after he was off the pitch they then launched into the Demba Ba song, Mourinho starts applauding them as he thinks they're giving him a great send off.

Daft cunts the lot of them.

• Upvote 1

"Steven has worked brilliantly and it was more just to give him the acclaim on what will probably be the last time he played at Stamford Bridge."

What in the actual fuck? Gerrard's happy to never see the shithole again.

Jesus, Brendan. I've been a defender of yours but that's utterly ridiculous.

Gerrard couldn't give two fucks what those knob heads do.

Is it option ....

1. Because he wanted to please his master the shit coated one.

2. Because he's fucking terrified of another mauling in the CL 

3. Because he really thinks Gerrard wants acclaim from cunts that booed the minutes silence for Hillsborough at Wembley and have sung their Gerrard slip song all season no matter who they play.

The fucking vile cunts.

No prizes and yes Tony, I'm now banging on about it.

Never a Liverpool manager. Not a winner and doesn't get the club. He's tried to, unlike that cunt Hodgson, but he's a phony which is shown by ridiculous stuff like that and our inability to win when it matters.

Are people really suggesting that Rodgers brought Gerrard off just to get him a round of applause?

If so, wouldn't he just take him off on 89 minutes?

Maybe he took him off as he's in his mid 30's and because Chelsea were winning the midfield again, so he wanted a bit more of athleticism in there, to allow others to go forward without leaving gaps etc?

• Upvote 3

Are people really suggesting that Rodgers brought Gerrard off just to get him a round of applause?

If so, wouldn't he just take him off on 89 minutes?

Maybe he took him off as he's in his mid 30's and because Chelsea were winning the midfield again, so he wanted a bit more of athleticism in there, to allow others to go forward without leaving gaps etc?

He stated that's the reason why in his interview, no-one's suggesting.

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc

No, Rodgers is claiming it. 

Wrong mentality, just totally wrong for this club. After the shit storm that the guard of honour kicked up you'd think he would shut the fuck up and not mention why he did what he did. I'd have preferred it if he just said it was a tactical change.

• Upvote 2