You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who should be our manager next season?

Paco

Who should be our manager next season?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. who's boss?

if rodgers does remain then a lot of questions will need answering with purchases and then results and performances.

do you know what formation you re going to play predominantly?

do you know your best 11?

do you know what players you need?

will you buy players for your favoured formation?

can you manage 2 games a week?

have you sorted the defence now?

if the answer to any of these questions is no then he hasnt learnt from the fuck ups of this season.

Do you know where I can get my teeth whitened?

if rodgers does remain then a lot of questions will need answering with purchases and then results and performances.

do you know what formation you re going to play predominantly?

do you know your best 11?

do you know what players you need?

will you buy players for your favoured formation?

can you manage 2 games a week?

have you sorted the defence now?

if the answer to any of these questions is no then he hasnt learnt from the fuck ups of this season.

If you saw delicious candy in the hands of a small child, would you seize and consume it?

I'll go for the manager who has finished above teams spending considerably more then them in the last 2-3 years, an added bonus is he's working at the club right now and has done it working under the exact conditions any manager would face here.

If you don't love this guy then you don't love life.

Here, have a Friday evening, about to knock off work for the boozer rep.

Who should be - Klopp

Who will be - Rodgers

Who wants to be - Rafa

Doesn't matter, while we are run by FSG we can't afford or attract big names, they do not have the finances to compete with the big boys, we will just get more bullshit of who they are after, but they are not really, it will be more lower priced shite potential superstars, Rodgers needs to stand up and say give me the top players and I will do the business like I did with Suarez if not see ya later.

FSG want an obsequious yes man to tow their party line of just ticking over and attaining par each season.

Someone who won't upset the apple cart, someone happy to be paid x million each season and achieve the mediocrity needed to make the American overlords enough cash to divert to their real passion, the Red Sox.

We won't make a fuss, we should be grateful and kowtow to them because they did us a favour in getting rid of the previous lizard overlords, Hicks and Gillett.

Of course it should be Klopp, you know the guy that's actually won something credible, they'd be stupid not to at least try to get him.

But that would be going against the grain of their bizarre leadership direction of the last three years.

Sheesh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1