You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferdinand's wife dies of cancer

must ve kept her illness private?

devastating news for him and family.

RIP.

I thought that. It came as a shock as it hadn't been mentioned anywhere, says that it was a short battle.

I used to hate Rio until I saw him on that Rio in Rio thing he done on BBC, I quite liked him on that and he came across as just a normal guy. It's earth shattering for him and his young family. RIP.

• Upvote 3

It's a sad thing, acknowledging that fact doesn't mean we are all in tears, heartbroken at the fact but that it's a sobering story, things like that do put a little perspective into your thoughts for a moment or two. To love and be loved that's what it's all about. I feel sorry for Ferdinand and his family as I do any family at those times.

• Upvote 6

Not really news is it we all have to go sometime even me and shes done fuck all for us was massively well off its not even lfc relevant and just to confirm before you scream your fannies at me i will die myself also so what life goes on am not dead yet.

Not really news is it we all have to go sometime even me and shes done fuck all for us was massively well off its not even lfc relevant and just to confirm before you scream your fannies at me i will die myself also so what life goes on am not dead yet.

I hate Ferdinand as a player but I totally 100% empathise with him as a human being.