You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Klopp another Rodgers?

JohnnyH

Yes it will happen. It happened under Hodgson i think it was bolton in the league at home had our worst home attendance in years. It wasn't long after that the owners acted and sacked him.

Look at west ham thousands left with about 10 minutes to go because there was just no belief in the team to turn it around. Apparently similar happened at united in the away end.

Under Hodgson we set out to play shit football, we were near the relegation zone and Hodgson was treating fans like idiots with some of the comments he made.

I don't see that happening with Rodgers in the coming months, if it does he will go.I don't see results like west ham happening often but I agree ifi it does the stadium will empty towards the end of games.Unconvincing displays at the start of the season can happen, Manu treat the game against us like a final nowadays and we can lose even if we perform.West ham is the main concern and those kind of defensive mistakes should be a one off, if we are struggling in those kind of games in the coming months when players will be back from injury and everyone should be match fit then I will be concerned.

Under Hodgson we set out to play shit football, we were near the relegation zone and Hodgson was treating fans like idiots with some of the comments he made.

I don't see that happening with Rodgers in the coming months, if it does he will go.I don't see results like west ham happening often but I agree ifi it does the stadium will empty towards the end of games.Unconvincing displays at the start of the season can happen, Manu treat the game against us like a final nowadays and we can lose even if we perform.West ham is the main concern and those kind of defensive mistakes should be a one off, if we are struggling in those kind of games in the coming months when players will be back from injury and everyone should be match fit then I will be concerned.

Don't actually watch us that much then? It all makes sense now....

449.gif

• Upvote 8

Hodgson barely concealed his contempt for us. Rodgers comes across as he genuinely buzzes off being manager of Liverpool F.C.

Except when before a European game of ours he starts going on about the ghost goal against chelsea or taking our captain off so they can applaud him. Except for that. He can't believe he got the job, like a lottery winner he's still buzzing off it. He's never grown in to the job, just dragged us down to his level. Hodgson was never our manager, you must have imagined that.

• Upvote 3

Klopp watch

German football journalist Raphael Honigstein: It’s no secret by now that Liverpool have tried twice to get Klopp to take over,”

On the Guardian podcast Honigstein suggests we might meet up with Klopp in November and get him for a 3rd time.

Just our style the only time he is available we drag our feet.

Klopp watch

German football journalist Raphael Honigstein: It’s no secret by now that Liverpool have tried twice to get Klopp to take over,”

On the Guardian podcast Honigstein suggests we might meet up with Klopp in November and get him for a 3rd time.

Just our style the only time he is available we drag our feet.

Does it say why we weren't successful in our attempts to get him?