You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2015 amnesty thread

Bjornebye

If we replace Rodgers with Klopp and do well next year, I'll be on here saying it was a great move.

If we replace Rodgers with Klopp and do worse, I'll be on here complaining that the owners don't know what they're doing.

If we don't replace Rodgers with Klopp and do badly next year I'll be on here moaning that we should have taken the chance when we had the opportunity and that we lack ambition.

If we don't replace Rodgers with Klopp and do well next year, I may well come on here and use the phrase "dodged a bullet there".

• Upvote 7

He shouldn't have started today. When he announced he was leaving some people expressed the fear that he might embarrass himself before it was over; in truth, he came close to that today. Not only he was he poor but his own insipidness had a negative effect on the team. His dead ball kicks would not have been out of place in under 10's playing with puffballs. Shocking.

Let him play the whole way in the last home game but sit him until then.

• Upvote 1

He shouldn't have started today. When he announced he was leaving some people expressed the fear that he might embarrass himself before it was over; in truth, he came close to that today. Not only he was he poor but his own insipidness had a negative effect on the team. His dead ball kicks would not have been out of place in under 10's playing with puffballs. Shocking.

Let him play the whole way in the last home game but sit him until then.

Just fuck off

I'd keep him, tell him he's got a way of playing that works, so do it all the time. Don't fuck it off in favour of something different when you get to a big game.

It's like being really good at your job, then getting promoted and completely changing the way work and abandoning the things that made you good and got you promoted. It's madness.

Speaking as a kneejerk cunt of two wonderful knees, I can honestly say I'd fire him and get Rafa back. I think today was that moment for me. 

Hardly Amnesty stuff round here, that.

Here's a real Amnesty opinion - I think Liverpool should stick with Rodgers for at least one more season.  He's brought in a lot of young players and we've yet to see what they can do, if they can stick together as a unit.

• Upvote 3

Hardly Amnesty stuff round here, that.

Here's a real Amnesty opinion - I think Liverpool should stick with Rodgers for at least one more season. He's brought in a lot of young players and we've yet to see what they can do, if they can stick together as a unit.

If he wants them to stick together as a unit perhaps he should, you know, play them as a unit, players in their correct positions and that. Hold on, I think I've stumbled onto something here....

You know what this club needs?  To change the manager every few seasons.  That is always a guarantee of success.

That's how fucking Chelski and City are doing it. Squillions of squids worth of players, some of whom actually have talent,and buying everyone every other cunt is after has possibly helped

I am relieved Gerrard is going at the end of the season as he is more of a hindrance than a help to the first team now. 

Gerrard like all of them was poor on Sunday yet as bad as he was he had a header cleared off the line and also if the Balotelli goal would/should have stood it would have been a world class pass to set him up....

If only most of our other players could have such a shit game.......