You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2015 amnesty thread

Bjornebye

I don't particularly dislike Patrice Evra. Yeah, he comes across as a cunt, but I can't be arsed wasting energy disliking him. He's just another footballer.

Lying little shit and I hope Suarez rips him a new one in the CL final and then skips past the cunt laughing for payback for his antics at the end of that farce at OT when they were made to shake hands

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

If Klopp came in and had as bad a season as he's having with Dortmund there'd be ructions

Dunno to be honest, think you'd end up with another Hodgson situation where people were so consumed with hate in wanting Rafa gone and were so adamant that ANYONE would be better than him that when Hodgson did turn out to be the shit cunt some thought, they had backed themselves into a corner.

Now, Klopp is a far better manager than Hodgson, and not a shit cunt, so the circumstances are slightly better but still. We'd see some logical gymnastics going on.

I still prefer having FSG as owners over some rich <insert nationality> billionaire idiot who does nothing but throw money at redicoulus transfers. For me that's cheating in the way of financial doping and represents one of the biggest things I hate about modern football.

I still prefer having FSG as owners over some rich <insert nationality> billionaire idiot who does nothing but throw money at redicoulus transfers. For me that's cheating in the way of financial doping and represents one of the biggest things I hate about modern football.

Me too. If only they had a fucking clue about setting up a transfer strategy.