You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2015 amnesty thread

Bjornebye

Watching Duncan Ferguson push Paul Ince over made me howl and still gives me pleasure to this day.

Ha, same as that mate. Treated him like a rag doll, but the funniest bit was Ince sporting the same expression he did when sat with his back turned to that England penalty shoot-out The Guvnor also wanted precisely no part of.

It's superb, watch the way he gets up and goes for Ferguson, then quickly realises he'll get twatted so  turns it into a joke and appears to stroke his neck lovingly. That's the captain who limped off against the mancs for you. Houllier's greatest achievement, destroying the myth that was Paul Ince. 

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Call that an amnesty?

I wouldn't give a shite if someone ran onto the pitch with a set of clippers and shaved his head, or lamped his dad at the schoolyard for wearing his shirt.

The lad and his family sound like a gang of bad melts.

Call that an amnesty?

I wouldn't give a shite if someone ran onto the pitch with a set of clippers and shaved his head, or lamped his dad at the schoolyard for wearing his shirt.

The lad and his family sound like a gang of bad melts.

I think thats the very fucking least someone could do. What is the deal with his hair? Fucking kip of the cunt.

xfztzqo.jpg

The worst one, Dryness, was Grealish's old man doing the school run in his lad's top the day after they beat us in the semi.

I'm not being funny, it seems like the world is going mong. If I was in that position and my dad went, 'son, I'm going the school in your smelly top today,' I'd have to give him a slap and tell him to sort his life out.

People just obviously revel in being knobheads these days.

• Upvote 1

The worst one, Dryness, was Grealish's old man doing the school run in his lad's top the day after they beat us in the semi.

I'm not being funny, it seems like the world is going mong. If I was in that position and my dad went, 'son, I'm going the school in your smelly top today,' I'd have to give him a slap and tell him to sort his life out.

People just obviously revel in being knobheads these days.

Just shows, anyone can be a dad. Takes not being a fucking mong to be a father.

I'm paraphrasing, but you get the picture.