You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Raheem Sterling Thread (Part 412)

bouncebrigade

I remember being a lone voice defending Sterling when the club threw him under the yacht and the slum landlord used duplicitous language.

Sterling obviously didn't help himself but we are partly responsible for him being perceived the way he is. Look at the difference in how Klopp was very cautious and protected Emre Can.

I'm always surprised at how easy it is to portray the talent as "greedy", a player "demands"a pay rise when in reality the business is protecting it's asset.

Says a lot about how football works when many more people are quick to defend the owners than the actual talent.

The owners, Rodgers and his agent should hang their heads in shame.

• Upvote 2

This quote from Southall is perfect, thinking of getting it tattooed on my knob. Article it's pulled from is a decent read too.

Piers Morgan is a prick. What gives him the right to say what can be on your body? If Sterling had tattooed a massive cock on his leg I would say: ‘It reminds me of Piers Morgan.’

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/neville-southall-flak-sex-workers-lgbt-issues

• Upvote 1

Neville Southall comes across as a thoroughly decent human, from this article, others I’ve read, his Twitter feed, that Michael Owen video and various other stuff down the years. I’ve got a lot of respect for him.

Purely for comic purposes however, this photo:

e85baa1c7a8ca79a3b20e0025258e58f.jpg

could easily be part of a set with this one:

e3947c2bcdbab621177d5f22b31ad2ba.jpg

• Upvote 4

Neville Southall comes across as a thoroughly decent human, from this article, others I’ve read, his Twitter feed, that Michael Owen video and various other stuff down the years. I’ve got a lot of respect for him.

Purely for comic purposes however, this photo:

e85baa1c7a8ca79a3b20e0025258e58f.jpg

could easily be part of a set with this one:

e3947c2bcdbab621177d5f22b31ad2ba.jpg

That old blokes face gets me everytime. He couldn't look more guilty if he had his cock out and was watching Debbie Does Dallas.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...