You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Raheem Sterling Thread (Part 412)

bouncebrigade

He'll get in the team easily and will be excellent for them. 

We've lost two of the best players I've seen in a Liverpool shirt over the last 12 months in Suarez and Gerrard. I really can't get worked up over losing Sterling.

He's defo going to be shit surrounded by all them world class players..

The only way he's going to struggle is if City themselves are shit, which they were at times last season, but he's only going to get better with better players around him.

• Upvote 4

It will be interesting to see how much of his undoubted potential he realizes. Already a good player, but a long way to go to be regarded as one of the best. Will the 200k a week take the edge off his hunger? 

From our side of it, we have to kick on and show that we want to get back up there. Man City are richer than us but their squad is pretty old and they played some turgid stuff last season. If we spark to life again we could fight to finish above them even this coming season. It's unlikely that we will, but not impossible. 

It would be nice to kick on after losing our way last season. Come on you reds! 

CJ8Qp-SXAAA7gB8.png

Those players were cherry-picked.  On the other side, there have been some all-time greats who have worn that great shirt.  For example, what number did Dennis Tueart wear?  Asa Hartford?  Peter Barnes?

Doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

• Upvote 1

Im guessing that despite me always saying what a weak limp wristed falling over runs like a homo/girl no end result waste of space one decent effort in ten/ how long until we stop saying its his age he is/was, its still to early to say, I said it from the start? ie I told you so?

Cue the negs slates etc etc.

Money grabbing cunt, plain and simple.

Just need to spend 10 of that £49M on another player we can build up and then sell on for profit and it will soon be forgotten.

LFC the new buy em cheap build em up and sell em big and dont give a fuck about what we were/are or the fanbase who make this club what it was/is starting to not be.

LFC used to mean something, its now meaning less and less or should I say it seems to mean, Lets Finance Cunts.

Those players were cherry-picked.  On the other side, there have been some all-time greats who have worn that great shirt.  For example, what number did Dennis Tueart wear?  Asa Hartford?  Peter Barnes?

Doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

Who the fuck are they? Who are you Statto?

Wish I'd never heard of the cunt.

Your style at the start of your tenure was refreshing and somewhat funny.

Now its just tedious and predictable.

Can you put that in context or add any substance to it?

Example: This is start of a new cuntish generation of cunts.

You know keep the audience guessing.

• Upvote 7